Nintendo World Store, Sexy DS variations

Engraving fee?

So, about $150 for an engraved DS Lite? I'd buy another one for that. Wonder if you can bring in your current DS and get an engraving?

Yeah, anyone know where these alternative colors are from? Oh and I wonder if you can get a black DS Lite and then have the Pokemon engraving done on it.

I don't really care for the way the colored DS are in the first picture. They leave too much white and it looks like the inside is probably white too. It would make me much more interested if they were a full color like the black ones in the second pic.

That said, the engraving is god damn sexy. I would totally eat that up if I was ever there in an instant. Though it'd probably take me a week of contemplating what engraving I would want if we're able to do something like bring in a pic as opposed to choosing from a selection.

I don't really like any of those... seems kinda lame with the white still there.

But those 3 at the bottom pic are pretty nice. I'd love to get a all gold one with a triforce on it.

Do they still cost the same amount? Can you even buy those colors? I haven't been to the Nintendo World Store yet, but there is one in NYC and I really wanna check it out

[quote name='linkpwns']Do they still cost the same amount? Can you even buy those colors? I haven't been to the Nintendo World Store yet, but there is one in NYC and I really wanna check it out[/quote]
The one in NYC is the only Nintendo world store.

My monitor is too dark to see the bottom ones (And yes, everything is on max brightness/contrast, etc.) All they look like is black to me...

[quote name='b3b0p']Engraving fee?

So, about $150 for an engraved DS Lite? I'd buy another one for that. Wonder if you can bring in your current DS and get an engraving?[/QUOTE]

yes u can

if people are seriously thinking about buying one, i might offer a helping hand...

i live about 5 blocks from the nintendo world store, so distance isn't a problem hahaha... i do have to go by and see if they'll engrave a previous DS, since i just got my DS about...3-4 weeks ago (onyx) and an engraving would be nice. or maybe i can swap my DS for a new colored one!.

[quote name='forgrim']if people are seriously thinking about buying one, i might offer a helping hand...

i live about 5 blocks from the nintendo world store, so distance isn't a problem hahaha... i do have to go by and see if they'll engrave a previous DS, since i just got my DS about...3-4 weeks ago (onyx) and an engraving would be nice. or maybe i can swap my DS for a new colored one!.[/quote]

Get us some details about the engraving if you could please. Maybe take a digital camera if they only let you select from their own selection so we could possibly see what they offer.

Would definitely consider getting one depending on what they offer in the way of engravings wether they be custom or not.

I thought that these "new colors" are actually just custom paint jobs you can get if you bring your DS into the NWS - this is why the buttons and the interior of the thing stays white...

[quote name='linkpwns']i love the white trim actually[/quote]

Thats the only reason they look so cool....if it was just plain blue or flame or w/e, I wouldn't care (as much)!

bread's done
Back