Nintendogs - $20 at Circuit City

redsox6391

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Flipping through the ad this morning, I found this deal that has been unlisted in the Uber Thread. This week, Nintendogs: Labrador and Dachsund (not 100% sure about Chihuahua, but we can assume) are only $20. Please note: THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO DALMATION & FRIENDS, which is still $30. So this even beats the $5 off sale Best Buy had last week.

[quote name='redsox6391']Flipping through the ad this morning, I found this deal that has been unlisted in the Uber Thread. This week, Nintendogs: Labrador and Dachsund (not 100% sure about Chihuahua, but we can assume) are only $20. Please note: THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO DALMATION & FRIENDS, which is still $30. So this even beats the $5 off sale Best Buy had last week.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I always read the ads on Sunday just in case, even after the great and thankless service Speedy provides. Humans aren't perfect, although we strive to be. :)

Doesn't apply to Chihuahua, BTW.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Aw, I want Dalmations and Friends. I wonder if there is any way to get that for $20, but I doubt it.[/QUOTE]

Buy it for $30 and try to sell the free case for $10. ;)

Dalmations and Friends is $18.89 at Nebraska Funiture Mart this week. You can printout the page & take too local SEARS or CC for pricematch.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Dalmations and Friends is $18.89 at Nebraska Funiture Mart this week. You can printout the page & take too local SEARS or CC for pricematch.[/quote]

For some reason, I can't get the website to show me the ad. Anyone have a link to it? Besides, do you think it's possible to get a store in S.C. to match a Nebraska retail chain? Anyone done this?

[quote name='Masterkyo']As far as i know Sears pricematch everywhere even the store didn't exit in your state. CC pricematch is YMMV[/QUOTE]

sears price match policy states that they will only match prices for local competitors.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Aw, I want Dalmations and Friends. I wonder if there is any way to get that for $20, but I doubt it.[/QUOTE]

You can do Buy 2 Get 1 Free from TRU: 3 $30 games for $60 equals about $20 each. TRU near me had tons of Dalmation & Friends, however, finding 2 more good $30 games in stock is another issue depending on your TRU

The TRU is a nice deal but if you are looking for just one game.cc is a way to go. i want to get the new nintendog waiting to confirm if cc wil honor that price

I'm trying to figure out if Dalmation and Friends is included in the Toys R Us promotion. Online it isn't. If I don't get a reply by the time I get done getting ready for work, I'm probably going to stop by Toys R Us. I'd love to pick up Dalmations, Clubhouse Games and maybe Contact.

[quote name='utopianmachine']I'm trying to figure out if Dalmation and Friends is included in the Toys R Us promotion. Online it isn't. If I don't get a reply by the time I get done getting ready for work, I'm probably going to stop by Toys R Us. I'd love to pick up Dalmations, Clubhouse Games and maybe Contact.[/quote]

Yes, it will apply to those games (in-store), but some people are having trouble finding Contact.

I leave for Toys R Us in half an hour. Then to work. I hope I find the games I want. I shouldn't buy any games, but I guess I'm going to anyway.

Hmm 2 questions. 1.Can you price match at best buy and use GGC? 2.Can you price match at TRU and use it in B2G1 sale?Was thinking Nintendogs + RE4 (PS2) + something would be good.

[quote name='Brian9824']Hmm 2 questions. 1.Can you price match at best buy and use GGC? 2.Can you price match at TRU and use it in B2G1 sale?Was thinking Nintendogs + RE4 (PS2) + something would be good.[/QUOTE]
No and No.

I caved and visited a Toys R Us. Got Dalmations and Friends, Clubhouse Games, and Rocket Slime. Now I have a dalmation named Ten (which according to a super bad translation website, means spot in Japanese). No more game buying. Baaad utopianmachine.

bread's done
Back