Nintendogs 3DS Golden retriever game

boosted02gt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
147 (100%)
Up for this contest will be a copy of Nintendogs for the 3DS. This is the Golden Retriever copy, opened but never played. I bought too many of them and had trouble trading all of them in at GS so this copy will be free for a CAG.

The rule to this contest will be that you have to post the best pictures of your pets. If it is game related great, if it is holiday related that is great too.

Best of luck to everyone. Contest will end on December 23rd at midnight. I will ship out the game after that.

I've never had pets, that's why the digital ones are so special to me... :cry:

Inner excited monologue: "I played the sympathy card in face down position now it's only a matter of waiting! He'll only realize it had a flip effect when it's too late!

"Good Game CAG, lets do this again sometime, Ah ha... Ah ha... AHhahahahahahahaaaaa!!!"

*poker face*
*anime hair*
*duel disk*

Here's a picture of my cat I took when I was bored:

Vf8k8.jpg

And here's a picture of my girlfriend's puppies (dogs, not breasts):

rjYOJ.jpg

Thanks for holding a contest for Nintendogs. I was interested in getting it for my girlfriend, but they were all out of stock when I went to order. :(

Getting this cat to pose was HARD WORK
IMG_20111127_123854.jpg

Adding another picture
379890_2695564902251_1050437219_32928465_591164849_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mitchondria']I have a few here.

But thats my dog jake, telling me that hes there and needs petted while im doing my school work.[/QUOTE]
I want your dog. Can I have him? :shock:

I live with my brother and this is his dog. His name is Scooter and I call him my Scooter Buddy. That's my brother in the picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol did anyone win yet? if he forgot can we still enter? kinda looking forward to this game!

[quote name='AmyGrrl']I live with my brother and this is his dog. His name is Scooter and I call him my Scooter Buddy. That's my brother in the picture.

[/QUOTE]
DERP! But cute dog :p

I apologize everyone. I was out of town for the holidays. I think the clear winner will be the cat in the Ramen noodle box. It was a very cute picture and seems like a funny cat.

Thank you everyone that submitted pictures and I hope you all had a Happy Holidays!!!

HUZZAH!
Yay for Miu (that's her name)
Here's a bonus pic of her brother (Pietro)
They are both pretty silly kitties

395302_2717099600605_1050437219_32940666_353712694_n.jpg

bread's done
Back