Nintendogs @ RCSS $15.00

Zing

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Real Canadian Super Store comes through with another great deal. They have every version of Nintendogs priced at 15.00!

I just recently got the game myself, but I snagged it used (in mint condition, luckily) from Blockbuster for $15 last week. Otherwise I would have grabbed one of these new copies in an instant.

They also have Polarium for $25, which isn't an amazing deal for an old game, but it beats the ridiculous retail prices everywhere else ($35-40)

That's a really cheap price for Nintendogs...but I don't know if I really want to pick it up. I should for that price though...

Did you notice if Dragon Quest Wii was still $20?

[quote name='craig64']Did you notice if Dragon Quest Wii was still $20?[/QUOTE]

I didn't see it on the shelf and I didn't bother looking for the price tag, sorry. I would have bought another copy if they had it. I traded mine away.

I was able to get the game today at the RCSS in Kanata they had a about 10+ copies. There was no price tag written near them so there not being bought up by the regular shoppers. I think it's a pricing error because the flyer had a coupon buy a DS and get Nintendogs or Mario Party for half price.

It's worth $15 if you have the time to play and enjoy it. It's a bit like Animal Crossing but the puppy is kinda the house. You train the puppy for shows, buy toys for it, take it for walks and collect points to buy other puppies. It's just really cute.

[quote name='Zing']Too bad the EB trade-in value is only $13. ;) They aren't even worth the time to sell on Ebay.[/quote]

Unless you add it to the multiple trade promo... then you'd get $16.34, $17, or $18....? Yeah... not really worth it though probably. But it can be used for the T3G1F.

Both my kids 5 and 9 loved Nintendogs. Way more play time than Hamsterz. Definitely one of the few DS games that has been worth the money (w/r/t my kids actually enjoying it).

There were a few good deals at that sale. I picked up God Of War II, collectors edition (with extra DVD) for $10. And Orange Box for $29. Should have got hot shots for psp for $9, but didn't want to get shot by wife.

~S

I gave my copy of Nintendogs to my girlfriend and then she broke up with me and took my Nintendog with her. I miss my Nintendog "Frankly", so maybe I'll buy this game and make a "Frankly 2". :)

bread's done
Back