Nintendogs Watchu gonna name your Pup?

Woody.

We took in a wonderful rescue dog who had been abused by his previous owner. A purebred German Shepard, he was a beautiful and sweet dog. We only had him about 6 weeks before he freaked out in a thunderstorm, escaped, and was struck by a car.

I still miss him.

[quote name='evilmax17']Hrm, I should probably be thinking of this. I remember when I first loaded up Animal Crossing, I sat at the "Name your town" page for about an hour.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I sat there for awhile too, and then I realized there were only 8 spaces for characters in the town name. Shortly thereafter, "Godzilla" was born.

...on a side note, this thread makes me sad. It makes everyone remember their lost pets. :(

Poochy!

That way, it won't be stupid!

poochy7nf.jpg

Just a note, when you actually type your dog's name in, you only have 7 letters. This shouldn't affect the voice recognition or anything though.

I played the demo today and now i'm totally sold on the game(considering before I played it I just didn't care, that's pretty cool)

I'm thinking of getting a dachsund and naming it Roy Futchinson.

[quote name='sononkyo']I'm going to name it PSP. And then to live up to its moniker, I'll never play Nintendogs again. hahaha[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

bread's done
Back