Nintnedo 64 Stuff Wanted!

ebaydot

CAG Veteran
Feedback
2 (100%)
I am looking to buy nintneod 64 games, systems, boxes,manauals, accesrories, controllers anything really.

What im mainly looking for is:

Official Controllers
Mario Games + Super Smash

but want everything else too..!

I have a system, expansion memory pack, 2 first party controllers, NHL 99 sealed, Perfect Dark sealed, Perfect Dark used complete, paperboy used complete with tear in box, and Zelda Ocarina of Time cart only.

I have Super Smash Bros. cart only that I just listed on my TL like an hour ago. $15 shipped if you want it. Assorted other N64 stuff - manuals, games, accessories - on my list as well.

Hey man, I have a few sealed N64 games on my list and a whole bundle with controllers and systems for the 64. PM me if you see anything you like!

Here's what I have:

n64.gif

Nintendo 64:
System:
*Complete* Nintendo 64 System Bundle (w/ Controller, Perfet Dark, NFL QB Club 99' (both games sealed) and AC & AV Cables) - $30.00 shipped
Games:
Perfect Dark (NEW AND SEALED)
NFL Quarterback Club 99’ (NEW AND SEALED)
Knockout Kings 2000 (NEW AND SEALED)

Also Have Dr. Mario 64 and a few other gems if you are looking to pay a little more...PM me for those as well!

This guy is well known for buying games real cheap (offered me 25 bucks for mint, non GH Final Fantasy VII) and then selling them on eBay at really high prices.

[quote name='naes']This guy is well known for buying games real cheap (offered me 25 bucks for mint, non GH Final Fantasy VII) and then selling them on eBay at really high prices.[/quote]

fuck burn man...

[quote name='ebaydot']Too bad i collect n64 and that im letting people make the prices.. you too.[/QUOTE]
Post your eBay account.

Rather demanding... how about.... i dont use ebay im only 14, its not legal to have an account intil you are the age or 18 or above,

[quote name='soccerstud652']naes...WINS. What do you choose for you fatality lol?

Busted ebaydot. I do not like doing business with liars.[/quote]
To be honest, on GameTZ chat, not a lot of people like to put up with him. He's a merchant... Not a bad thing, but not really a good thing either.

[quote name='ebaydot']Rather demanding... how about.... i dont use ebay im only 14, its not legal to have an account intil you are the age or 18 or above,[/QUOTE]

I had to read that 10 times to make sure I wasn't seeing things. Funny stuff.

Dave

I got the system and the cables, one first party controller and a memory pack, 007 goldeneye, pokemon stadium, and gameboy adaptor.

bread's done
Back