NIS America Deals at Rosenqueen

That Phantom Brave bundle is pretty killer. I'll consider it on the slim chance that Amazon BF falls through somehow.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Mana Khemia 2 bundle comes with some pretty decent extras that don't have a thing to do with the game... although, $50 :([/QUOTE]

But no Mana Khemia 2 game,... :(

Ordered the Heroes of Prinnidom Set, I wanted the red scarf prinny, now for $2 more I get an ost,mini-fig, and another prinny. Sweet Dood!!

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Mana Khemia 2 bundle comes with some pretty decent extras that don't have a thing to do with the game... although, $50 :([/QUOTE]
Too bad it doesn't come with the game:bomb:

I believe that it does come with the game actually - "Mana Khemia 2: Alchemic Art Collection" was the name of the limited edition pre-order version of the game and the large orange box in the back of picture is the item (the special outside artbox containing the game). So the game should be in the box if I am correct.

Would have ordered if they still had both the Ar Tonelico soundtracks left - only have one as of now.

Went ahead and ordered the Disgaea DS Survival Set. $38 for the game and a ton of extras; seems great. Apparently I've been missing out on a great game, so might as well :) Thanks, OP!

I would jump on that Disgaea 2 PSP set if I had a PSP, or if I was still considering getting one. Seems like some really cool extras. It's a shame there wasn't a Soul Nomad set, as it's the only PS2 NIS game I want but don't have :bomb:

Awesome deals, OP! Thank you. :)

Love the Plush Power Set, but definitely want a red scarf prinny in the mix, especially at $12 shipping...I sent off an e-mail asking if I can swap out the Laharl prinny or one of the other bonus items for a red scarf one. I'll let you guys know if they say yes.

[quote name='prophetjanus']Awesome deals, OP! Thank you. :)

Love the Plush Power Set, but definitely want a red scarf prinny in the mix, especially at $12 shipping...I sent off an e-mail asking if I can swap out the Laharl prinny or one of the other bonus items for a red scarf one. I'll let you guys know if they say yes.[/QUOTE]

Yes, please keep us posted. I'd much rather have the red scarf Prinny over the Laharl one.

they are awesome deals, got the Mana Khemia 2 set (~$9 shipping tho =\), cant believe they were giving away those OOP soundtracks. They still got 2 units of the Ar Tonelico 2 o.s.t left with it. Its been like that for awhile tho so does anyone know if the tracker is accurate?

BTW Sito MK 2 DOES have the game with it, its the rare LE edition that had 2000 units

If only they had a disgaea 3 set in this... The prinny plushies look awesome but I already have any of the games that I would be remotely interested in

[quote name='sergioalb64'] Apparently I've been missing out on a great game, so might as well :) Thanks, OP![/QUOTE]

My Disgaea DS 320+ hour save game confirms your suspicions. ;)

[quote name='Puffa469']My Disgaea DS 320+ hour save game confirms your suspicions. ;)[/QUOTE]

I'm just finishing up the DS version and it's a fun story and good gameplay, but, man is it grind-y at points. I mean FF1-ogre-and-creep grindy.

SI

repost from another RosenQueen thread.

/me ordered the Disgaea 2: Prinny Day Afternoon Set
http://rosenqueen.com/product.php?productid=16316

i'll gladly pay 8 bucks shipping just to get those bonuses, which cost more than 8 bucks before shipping normally :D
-edit-
(Disgaea 2 without any extras from RosenQueen at same shipping rate is only about $4 something cents cheaper,,, so, i'd say it's worth it)

[quote name='sterlingice']I'm just finishing up the DS version and it's a fun story and good gameplay, but, man is it grind-y at points. I mean FF1-ogre-and-creep grindy.

SI[/QUOTE]

I guess it could be. I've forgotten all the tricks at the moment but there are certain stages that are very abusable when it comes to levelling up your characters.

[quote name='momouchi']Does anyone know approximately how long it takes to ship with the cheapest option?[/QUOTE]
Well, the cheapest option for me said one day, so... One day?

I've been eying that Red Scarf Prinny plush for a while now (I love Prinny: Can I really be the hero?) and now it's a dollar more, but comes with a second Prinny and a CD. I've also been waiting for Disgaea 2 (PSP) and Phantom Brave (Wii) to drop in price, but those extras are pretty sweet. (I've also wanted the Prinny PSP case and it comes with Disgaea 2)

...While the sets aren't bad, they really aren't the kind of deals I normally go for.
(It's essentially an MSRP fest with some neat bonuses thrown in there)

I'm gonna hold off for a little while. If they still have Mana Khemia 2 or Phantom Brave in stock when my amazon sales clear, I'll pick one of them up.

As much as I love Prinnies, I still can't pull the trigger. I already have the Disgaea games, and just buying Prinnies when there are so many other games out there for sale seems wrong somehow... :cry:

Guys--no response to my earlier e-mail asking about the prinny swap. I went ahead and placed and order, though, because many of these package deals are sold out now, and I was starting to worry the Phantom Brave one would as well.

Right after placing the order through Paypal, I tried calling them and got an answering machine, even though it's during business hours now. (Maybe they're closed for the Thanksgiving holiday--likely out hunting deals, too.)

I sent off a second e-mail, and I'll follow up if I hear back. I really hope they get one of my e-mails or my phone call or the Paypal note I left before they ship this--I want a red scarf prinny!

Anyhow, if you want those deals, might wanna jump on them--yesterday they were all available and now most of them are sold out.

That Phantom Brave deal is pretty awesome even if the shipping + tax kills it a bit, but I took the deal anyway. The Mana Khemia 2 deal there is that limited edition one they had for pre-order by the looks of the box, which should include game, OST and art book/calender.

Heard back today finally, said they wouldn't be able to swap out the prinnies. Still haven't received my order, either, so their "one-day shipping" option (the only option they give...) is full of it, even accouting for the holidays.

Kind of disappointed, but it's still a pretty good deal for a fan, if not the average CAG.

Mine is Processed as well. No sign of it yet -- it probably didn't ship until Monday so I expect it Friday or early next week. It's an XMas present so no big deal.

just called them, they said they were off during the weekend and 2 days after that, so everything should be shipped either today or tomorrow

Not the greatest deals, but they're all nice products. I really like the red-scarfed Prinny Plush a lot. Plus it gets a lot of cooing from the girlie-types.

[quote name='punkmaggit']Wait, so they can overproduce those piece of crap Prinny plush dolls, but they can't put Holy Badman on a UMD? fuck 'em.[/QUOTE]
pretty big difference between the two.

[quote name='punkmaggit']Wait, so they can overproduce those piece of crap Prinny plush dolls, but they can't put Holy Badman on a UMD? fuck 'em.[/QUOTE]

fuck you, I love my prinnies.

Producing a plush is a completely different thing from producing a game.

[quote name='Wyndia']Producing a plush is a completely different thing from producing a game.[/QUOTE]

Actually, it's pretty much the same. You contract with a manufacturing facility and pay them money and the product comes out. I think doing a plush is much harder since that has to be designed and safety tested and then manufactured. Badman was already released in Europe, so all they had to do was literally place an order with a manufacturing facility, send them a master and e-mail them a computer file with the cover art then wait a few days for the product to come back all nicely packaged so they could sell it.

bread's done
Back