NIS America Deals at Rosenqueen

I emailed yesterday because I never got a tracking number. Did any of you get tracking numbers yet or have none of them even shipped?

My order was processed on 11/27/09. I emailed them last night because I stilll haven't received my order:( I'm waiting for their e-mail response.

[quote name='momouchi']I emailed yesterday because I never got a tracking number. Did any of you get tracking numbers yet or have none of them even shipped?[/QUOTE]

My order shows up on their site as "Processed" but whether that means it's actually shipped or not, I have no idea. Yeesh, this is some slow-ass "one-day shipping."

Well, order shipped today, USPS Priority Mail indeed. Took a while, but it's finally on its way. I got the Disgaea DS bundle they had.

I got an email from them saying:

Dear Valuable Fan,
Thank you for contacting RosenQueen. We truly apologize for the delay in response. Our system encountered an error, and could not be resolved by our warehouse until yesterday. They cannot ship without this working, so your order is actually looking to ship today. We truly apologize for the delay and inconveniences that this may have caused you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Hope to see you soon at RosenQueen.com.

Thank you very much for your continuous support.

Wow, they have some pretty nice deals if you're a swag enthusiast. I'd like to see a lot more, and better t-shirts.

Mine finally shipped today. It's always good to see someone where shipping is slow AND expensive. Last time I'll buy from them.

Still no shipping notification here. I, too, will not be ordering from them anymore. Paying such a huge, mandatory premium for "one-day shipping" and then still not having my order ship two full weeks later is pretty inexcusable.

Mine still hasn't shipped. This is the first time I've had this kind of problem with them though, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

i ordered the last mana khemia set from them with the LM PVC statue. they do take awhile to ship. im going to order Mana Khemia 2 set because i have 1 and liked 1.

Seems like some people are lucky to get theirs shipped already. I'm not in a rush to receive my order from them or anything, but the sooner the better.

[quote name='darkdragon43']Seems like some people are lucky to get theirs shipped already. I'm not in a rush to receive my order from them or anything, but the sooner the better.[/QUOTE]
I'm not really in a rush either (XMas present) but if I'm being charged almost $10 for shipping it's annoying to have them sit on it for two-weeks.

I've been excited to get home everyday at the prospect of having a package show up at the door. Fingers crossed for tomorrow, but I'm thinking it will be more like Tuesday or Wednesday.

Mine still says that its being processed and I haven't received any sort of notification or email for it, but I'm in no particular hurry.

still processed for me also, for the ppl who still got it on processed, wut did u guys order? I ordered the MK2 set, on 11-26 if that means anything

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='StarOcean']still processed for me also, for the ppl who still got it on processed, wut did u guys order? I ordered the MK2 set, on 11-26 if that means anything[/QUOTE]

I ordered the same thing on the same day

like most of the people whose order has not shipped I am in no particular hurry, I'm just worried I'll get jipped on the prinny stress pill thing and bag. I think they ran out of those things pretty fast...

got my order (MK2 sounds of the season set). Was it suppose to come with the AT2 RQ Exclusive soundtrack? cuz i got the original one that came with the game (wth), also was missing stress reliever and prinny egg bag D= gonna contact them on that

[quote name='StarOcean']got my order (MK2 sounds of the season set). Was it suppose to come with the AT2 RQ Exclusive soundtrack? cuz i got the original one that came with the game (wth), also was missing stress reliever and prinny egg bag D= gonna contact them on that[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's pretty terrible. Not only is their shipping incredibly slow and expensive, but they don't actually send you what you paid for. Great.

hmm does anyone have a list of what the different sets came with?
mine shipped yesterday and I don't remember what should be in my makai kingdom and phantom brave sets

i got my order in yesterday with no missing items, i was a bit worried though because on a previous order i ordered one poster but ended up getting another.

eh sorry star saw the mk ignored the 2 lol (makai kingdom pack here)

but for your cd's I think that was for only like the first 20 or 40 people that ordered or something but with the prinny bag and pill thing they posted a warning on half of the packs saying that they were out on the 27 but if you ordered it on the 26 that's crap that you didn't get it due to the fact that they did not have anything up about a limited quanity

[quote name='Saphie']eh sorry star saw the mk ignored the 2 lol (makai kingdom pack here)

but for your cd's I think that was for only like the first 20 or 40 people that ordered or something but with the prinny bag and pill thing they posted a warning on half of the packs saying that they were out on the 27 but if you ordered it on the 26 that's crap that you didn't get it due to the fact that they did not have anything up about a limited quanity[/QUOTE]

I saw no such warning when I placed my order. If I don't get what was listed in the item description and in the photo, I'll just file a chargeback on these fuckers.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']I saw no such warning when I placed my order. If I don't get what was listed in the item description and in the photo, I'll just file a chargeback on these fuckers.[/QUOTE]

the sounds of the seson pack had a warning at the top of the item description about the cd's saying that is was first come first serve and the number was limited. At some point on the 27 I remember that they had a warning on the first line of the item description stating that the prinny bag and pill thing were sold out but if you ordered before that date you should at least get your pill and bag

I just got this email for those of you who got the Makai Kingdom or Phantom Brave sets. It looks like it's all there.

1 Makai Kingdom: Badass Overload Set 1 - Makai Kingdom : Chronicles of the Sacred Tome 1 - Legem Plushie (Plushie) 1 - Laharl Prinny Plushie 1 - Disgaea® Beauty of War Figure x 1 1 - Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Main Theme CD 1 - Eco Bag 1 - Prinny Prinny Anti-Virus Stress Reliever (bonus) 1 2 Phantom Brave: Plush Power Set 1 - Phantom Brave: We Meet Again (Wii) 1 - Phantom Brave Wii Original Soundtrack 1 - Laharl Prinny Plushie 1 - The Official Etna Prinny Pouch (Set of 2) (Plushie) 1 - Disgaea® Beauty of War Figure x 1 1 - Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Main Theme CD 1 - Eco Bag 1 - Prinny Prinny Anti-Virus Stress Reliever (bonus) 1
So I'll see when I get it, what I end up actually receiving.

I ordered a MK, Disgaea 2 and Heroes of Prinnidom set during the early morning hours of 11/27. I did send an e-mail to them asking about my order status to which they actually replied to after 2 days. I got my shipping confirmation e-mail today.

For those who ordered the Heroes of Prinnidom and Disgaea 2 sets, this is what should be included:

Heroes of Prinnidom Set
laharl Prinny Plushie
Red Scarf Prinny Plushie
Disgaea® Beauty of War Figure
Prinny OST

Disgaea 2: Prinny Day Afternoon Set
Disgaea 2 : Dark Hero Days For The Playstation Portable
Prinny PSP Pouch
Laharl Prinny Plushie
Disgaea® Beauty of War Figure
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Main Theme CD
Eco Bag
Prinny Prinny Anti-Virus Stress Reliever (bonus)

For the lucky few who already have received their order, did you get all the items which are suppose to be part of your set?

[quote name='Saphie']the sounds of the seson pack had a warning at the top of the item description about the cd's saying that is was first come first serve and the number was limited. At some point on the 27 I remember that they had a warning on the first line of the item description stating that the prinny bag and pill thing were sold out but if you ordered before that date you should at least get your pill and bag[/QUOTE]

yea i remember those warning signs too, but i ordered way before they sold out, was also one of the first 10 to get the MK2 pack since i got the AT1 soundtrack, definitely gonna call them on that tmwr. Man so many surprises from rosenqueen

Edit: lol just got this email saying wut ur suppose to get so yeh was missing 3 things, just wow. Also when ur packages come u get a paper with a list like this saying wut they shipped. Mine looked like this except the last 2 things on the bottom were crossed out

1 Mana Khemia 2: Sounds of the Season Set 1
- Mana Khemia 2: Alchemic Art Collection 1
- Ar tonelico: Melody of Elemia Bonus Soundtrack (CD) 1
- Ar tonelico 2 RQ Exclusive Soundtrack 1
- Laharl Prinny Plushie 1
- Disgaea® Beauty of War Figure x 1 1
- Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Main Theme CD 1
- Eco Bag 1 - Prinny Prinny
- Anti-Virus Stress Reliever (bonus) 1

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard complaints about rosenqueen not keeping up with what they have in stock very well so I have a feeling that's what happened here. They went on thanksgiving break and came back on friday and realized "oh crap we oversold on prinny stress pills" and then proceeded to update the website so there wouldn't be more people expecting them. Either way they really should have sent an email out telling people about it, especially beings they had plenty of time in the two weeks they are taking to ship things out.

Now I'm kinda worried what will be in my package whenever it shows up lol

yea its still not a bad deal but Im still expecting wut i paid for so im gonna call them up tomorrow and let u guys know if anything happened with their stock.

I have everything in my Heroes of Prinnidom set. It seems like the major problem is with the MK2 sets. I hope all of you get your orders soon.

I was missing 5 items. One was not a first come first served item.
Makai Kingdom I was missing the Legem plushie, Eco bag, stress reliever.
Phantom Brave I was missing eco bag and stress reliever. I am emailing them my complaint now.

I also emailed them today, make sure u guys include photos of whatever is wrong with ur items as they told me its in their policy or something.

This is the response I received.
"Dear Valuable Fan,

Thank you for contacting RosenQueen. At the time of sales, we noted that bonus items, such as Legem, the eco bags, and stress relievers may run out of stock, and then after that only the other items would still be sold on the site for those who wished to purchase it. Once the items were out of stock, this message was posted on our website. However, our system still noted the other items on the invoice because it doesn’t recognize out of stock items until during packaging. This is when they manually have to cross out items. We ship out the items in the order in which orders were made. Unfortunately, when you ordered, these items were already out of stock.

Please note that these were sales items, and were already reduced to a very low price. Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse you because of this discounted pricing, and the notes placed on our website. The shipment delay was unfortunately due to a system error we experienced. However, for your inconveniences, if you would like a free Kurtis plushie, we will be more than happy to send this to you. Please let us know if you would like this."

hmm that really sux man im pretty sure they messed up on their stock, like Saphie said, and are just screwing over ppl. When did u order?

I ordered at 7pm on the 26th.

I get a plushie out of it, so I can't cry too much about it. 75 dollars for what I got was pretty decent: Phantom Brave Wii (20), Makai Kingdom PS2 (20), 2 Disgea figures (10), 2 Laharl Prinny plushes (30), 2 Disgaea 3 Main theme CDs (10), Phantom Brave CD (10), 2 Prinny pouches (15), and now the Kurtis plush (20) for my inconvenience.

I put my value on the items in parenthesis. So about 135 of my personal value for the price of 75 shipped. Not that bad. Someone who gets a bag, take a picture. I may purchase one off someone if it's cool.

I was missing my bunny plushie thing along with the prinny pill and bag which sucks because that was the specific items that I bought the thing for (already had the laharl plushie and the cd so the only new things I got was the game and little toy figure thing...), but anyways I called them and they gave me the option of mailing it back for a full refund minus the cost to mail it back or 3 of those keychain things with laharl, flonne and etna on them. I decided to just go with the keychains because I figure it's better than spending whatever it would cost to ship it back. But if your missing something I'd call them even if you don't want a refund they might offer ya something else instead to placate you.

see I really don't remember the bunny plush thing being first come first serve. I thought it was specifically laid out in the package price.

I would suggest disputing the charge with your credit card company. You paid for a shipping service you didn't receive and they didn't give you all the items promised. This is fraud pure and simple.

Was ordering from RQ always this complicated? this is my first time ordering from them. Theyre customer service is alrite but theyre shipping seems like its all over the place. So many ppl are missing stuff here and there.

I wasn't aware of the bunny thing being limited or the prinny goodies for that matter either or I would have thought twice about ordering the pack beings I essentially ended up with a game and a bunch of doubles.

I've reordered the majority of their games straight from them and haven't had a problem until now. In fact normally I pay $5 for shipping on them and get the game a day before most stores. I guess I'll beware of their sales from now on though...

i've ordered from them many times and never had any problems. I think the holiday rush is really the cause here and i'm sure someone in the shipping department over-looked the actual inventory because of all the bumrush.

[quote name='gokuofheaven']i've ordered from them many times and never had any problems. I think the holiday rush is really the cause here and i'm sure someone in the shipping department over-looked the actual inventory because of all the bumrush.[/QUOTE]

Who cares? People paid for items they didn't receive. It's one thing if the offers informed people that items wouldn't be included, but these warnings didn't pop up until most people had already ordered and it appears many people didn't even get all the promised non-limited items. They also charged people for a level of shipping that was never provided. It took them almost two weeks to ship anything. This is not a vendor any of us should be dealing with, whether they are owned by NIS or not.

Well, my order arrived today (I had ordered the DIsgaea DS survival set), and like most everyone else, I was missing items. Not only were the eco bag and stress pill not there, but the damn Laharl Prinny plushie wasn't there either! How could they miss packing what's arguably the second-most important item in the set?!

Anyways, I called them up and expressed my displeasure. The agent was courteous and understanding (he'd better be after all this crap), and while they can't send out the missing bag and pill since they have none left, he offered to send me a Prinny phone strap and Prinny soundtrack CD (which I already have...) in addition to my missing plushie. I guess that mostly makes up for the ordeal, but... christ, it certainly makes me leery about ever ordering from them again.

And at least I got the Etna/Prinny One-Coin figure. It'll go well with the Laharl I got in Japan.

bread's done
Back