NISA Store now offers free shipping

rainking187

CAGiversary!
Feedback
407 (100%)
http://store.nisamerica.com/

I know the main reason people dislike the NISA store is because of the shipping costs, so I thought it might interest people to know that when I preordered Prinny 2 today I automatically got free shipping. I tried adding an item that was $9.99 to my cart after that and free shipping popped up for that as well, so there doesn't seem to be any minimum as far as I can tell. I assume this is just for domestic shipping, but maybe someone else could check it out.

that pretty awesome, I can say Prinny 2 is a lot of fun and tougher than the first 1 were on normal 250 prinnys have fallen to their doom, and ugh still soo annoying but I enjoy it.

NISA offering free shipping is a good thing since I remember for the last year all ppl said was it was too much.

It seems to only work with preorders as with Disgaea 3 I still get $10.90 shipping. Free shipping for Prinny though, I might preorder, of just save my $5 credit until Disgaea 4 is up for preorder.

[quote name='RockmanPET']that pretty awesome, I can say Prinny 2 is a lot of fun and tougher than the first 1 were on normal 250 prinnys have fallen to their doom, and ugh still soo annoying but I enjoy it.

NISA offering free shipping is a good thing since I remember for the last year all ppl said was it was too much.[/QUOTE]

I wanted to order a prinny plush from them during their Black Friday sale for $6.99(?) and I'm pretty sure they wanted something like $10 for s&h.

[quote name='Soma_Cruz']It seems to only work with preorders as with Disgaea 3 I still get $10.90 shipping. Free shipping for Prinny though, I might preorder, of just save my $5 credit until Disgaea 4 is up for preorder.[/QUOTE]

Isn't working for me either... I tried to order Prinny 2 and they're charging $8.01 shipping. Those bonus pins must be made of solid gold or something.

Prinny 2 doesn't have a premium box version like the first Prinny does, does it?

$29.99 for Prinny 2 + the exclusive pin doesn't sound too bad. However, if TRU would carry it later, I could possibly get it with another game during a Buy 1 Get 2nd game for 40% off or something.

[quote name='Vinny']Isn't working for me either... I tried to order Prinny 2 and they're charging $8.01 shipping. Those bonus pins must be made of solid gold or something.[/QUOTE]
Try checking out, when it comes to the shipping method page, there is this little gem:

USPS First-Class Mail® Parcel – Free!

In the cart, it would say $8.05 shipping by default, which seems to be the priority mail charge.

I noticed this earlier when I was about to order a ds game (wife stopped me just in time, said it was already on the way :applause:) - it did give me the option of free 1st class shipping; I thought it might've just been a "thank you" since my address was an APO address.

I usually pre-order most NISA games anyway, so this would be great for me because NISA usually throws in some exclusive tchotchkes(i.e. otaku crap that I find irresistible for some reason). Hopefully it's not a glitch and they do it for real. I think they would make a lot more than they lost on the shipping.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Might have to jump on Phantom Brave: We Meet Again, since $19.99 seems to be the cheapest I see it.[/QUOTE]
There's a new port of Phantom Brave coming to PSP with extra content. Just a heads up if you're a completionist.

I got to the last page before checkout when trying to order Phantom Brave, and the "USPS First-Class Mail Parcel - Free!" does indeed show up under the shipping options, but even if I select it, the shipping and handling still comes out to $3 in the total.

Certainly better than their shipping usually is, but shouldn't free shipping be... I dunno, free? Seems like either a bug or a mistake, and I'm not finishing the order until they get whatever it is straightened out.

[quote name='mxpowar']There's a new port of Phantom Brave coming to PSP with extra content. Just a heads up if you're a completionist.[/QUOTE]

No PSP, not yet at least. Wanting to get some solid games for the Wii.

bread's done
Back