Nitendo GameCube Controller?

allen9917

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I just got a wii and want to play some gamecube games such as Eternal Darkness, I guess I need a gamecube controller since other the wii classic controller doesn't work with gamecube games. anyone know where I can find a decent one (not necessarily wavebird) for cheap? Thanks!

I got a 3rd party one at my Wal-Mart (Pelican) for about $20 and I like it better than my actual Gamecube controllers...

[quote name='helluvagood']Get a new new gamecube controller (the white ones, remade, only sold in japan) at play-asia
Theyre only $25 each, official GC ones, but the shipping was $30 for me (I live in Canada), but it's still worth it, and it came in about 2 days, very quick considering it came from Hong Kong.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-10u-49-en-70-2ola.html[/quote]

$55 shipped? is there anything special about this one? It seems not wireless. For that price I probably could get a wavebird online or from a CAG.

I just got an official Nintendo Platinum one at Gamestop for $24.99. Kind of stinks to know they still go for that much, but he learned from me the proper way to play Brawl by using my GCN controllers.

[quote name='allen9917']$55 shipped? is there anything special about this one? It seems not wireless. For that price I probably could get a wavebird online or from a CAG.[/quote]
Money really doesnt matter to me, and i only buy new, plus you can only find it in japan:) so I have no regrets

[quote name='WatchdogXC']I just got an official Nintendo Platinum one at Gamestop for $24.99. Kind of stinks to know they still go for that much, but he learned from me the proper way to play Brawl by using my GCN controllers.[/QUOTE]

With the Gamestop coupon this week you can get a Gamecube along with that controller for $20 total.

[quote name='helluvagood']Money really doesnt matter to me, and i only buy new, plus you can only find it in japan:) so I have no regrets[/quote]for USA it is 10$ shipping.

bread's done
Back