No Available Nodes Error?

I just got it a few minutes ago as well. Not sure when it started though seeing as I just got back from dinner.

Same here , got it just around 8pm (est) and lasted for about 5-10 minutes. The backdoor link to the site didn't work either , just gave me a server is being reset error.

Ok, more changes have been made. Please continue to report errors when they occur, along with the time it happens. Thanks!

[quote name='VipFREAK']I haven't been getting this for awhile, but I did notice my Email exploded...[/QUOTE]

Same here, at first I thought GMail effed up. I've gotten all sorts of CAG notifications from the last 3 days resent to me.

I wasn't going to bother saying anything , but since others have spoken up about it , I've received old post notifications from as far back as sunday , all at once this morning.

Didn't get the nodes message, but the site has been slow and I just got a time out 404 page is not responding error where a page didn't load at all.

[quote name='PR Mega X']Just got back on. Down for at least an hour.[/QUOTE]

It's been down for a while. The "at least an hour" is right; I tried getting on before Hell's Kitchen and couldn't get the site to load until...well, now, actually.

The hosts swapped out our main web server earlier on after more difficulties. Please keep on reporting node errors along with the exact time they occur, and whether or not you're still able to access the site through http://67.225.136.25.

I couldn't get to the website around 3-5pm, and then from 6-8pm. Kept saying nodes, and as well as internal 500 server error.

[quote name='orbit18']I couldn't get to the website around 3-5pm, and then from 6-8pm. Kept saying nodes, and as well as internal 500 server error.[/QUOTE]

It was the downtime while the server hardware was being replaced. Hopefully we've seen an end to these major downtime stints (and hopefully the node errors too, but I'm not holding my breath).

I didn't know about reporting stuff, but last night around 8-9ish pm eastern i had massive trouble. Didn't try the actual IP though.

Just received a "no nodes" error when trying to do delete posts as spam and ban a spammer. Site wasn't an issue otherwise.

Happened about 5-10 minutes ago.

[quote name='shrike4242']just received a "no nodes" error when trying to do delete posts as spam and ban a spammer. Site wasn't an issue otherwise.

Happened about 5-10 minutes ago.[/quote]

ygpm

[quote name='Liquid 2']Just got it again.

Is this any closer to being fixed? It's been an issue for over two months.[/QUOTE]

Yep, one way or another it should be fixed within a couple of weeks.

bread's done
Back