No! I'm getting 4 teeth pulled tomorrow...

[quote name='naes']Other than that, it's not so bad so far.[/QUOTE]

At first, it wasn't so bad for me either. But then after I went back to sleep.... god damn. The next two days after that were terrible for me.

Pulled 4 wisdom teeth back during the summer. Was laid out for a week and it was the worst pain in my life. I could barely open my jaw and eating was near impossible. Lost 15 lbs. in 7 days. Enjoy. :rofl:

Some serious babies in here, I got all my wisdom teeth pulled, and when I woke up, I walked out of the office on my own and went and had ice cream. Just dont dwell on it, and stay positive.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Some serious babies in here, I got all my wisdom teeth pulled, and when I woke up, I walked out of the office on my own and went and had ice cream. Just dont dwell on it, and stay positive.[/quote]

Wow what a man :cool: I'm personally happy that all the my nuerons are probably connected.

i had 4 wisdom teeth cut out and had no pain and was eating hamburgers by the end of the night

if they pulled your teeth, what did they replace them with? Dentures in the future?

I had a cyst in the jaw, and had to have oral surgery, plus the wisom teeth were removed. That was alot of fun.

[quote name='Number83']The worst part is the breaking sound it makes when the dentist is yanking the tooth out. If they administer the drugs correctly you wont feel a thing.[/quote]

QFT. I had a couple of baby teeth pulled when I was a teenager. The adult ones were growing in behind them, so the baby ones had to be pulled. I had to get 13 shots before it finally went numb. The dentist kept trying to pull on them and I interjected with, "hey they still aren't numb." After that it didn't hurt at all. The breaking sound is pretty crazy. Don't try to drink anything for a while afterwards. I thought I didn't have to listen to teh dentist's advice and yup, got water all over my shirt because my lips were numb and I couldn't feel the cup on them, so the water just cascaded down. I don't remember eating a liquid diet. I just couldn't eat things that were hard, like ice or candy for example. You'll be fine, it's not that big of a deal.

So, I just got 2 teeth pulled (like 5 minutes ago). No gas. No vicodin. They told me to take some ibuprofren.

Edit, TYLENOL YOU GOT RIPPED...
QFT

The worst part is the breaking sound it makes when the dentist is yanking the tooth out.
Really? It didn't bother me

I had to have all 4 pulled. They had become impacted and were pushing forward and causing the teeth in front to hurt. Two were no problem coming out, but the other two were a total beyatch. One had 5 roots and had to be split and taken out in pieces. The other had only two roots but they came together like ice tongs and were firmly embeded in by jaw. That one had to be split also. Make sure afterwards you don't eat foods like salsa and tomato sauces. One of the holes from the removal got some oregano from spaghetti sauce in it and got an abcess and they had to put a clove pack in it to cure the infection. It was nasty. Oh and good luck with that.

bread's done
Back