No Listing Fees on eBay (5/26 - 6/1)

So I got an email from ebay today saying for one week you can list as many items on ebay with any starting price with no insertion fee. You just pay the ebay fees for the final sale value (which is like 8.75%). Here is what the email says:

Seller Special
1 week only: May 26-June 1
Get free Insertion Fees for all Auction-style listings--regardless
of start price*
List even big ticket items--start the bidding where you want
Pay only if your item sells

[quote name='EliotAndrews']I don't think this qualifies as a game deal, but kudos on your Snatcher avatar.

You, IzFun, certainly do know how to choose your games.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't necessarily qualify as a game deal but you can sell your old games and have the starting bid where you want it so it's a risk free way of trying to sell your games without risking selling them for less then you want to, not that you couldn't before but if you put a game starting at $10.99 it cost you 35 cents regardless if it sells or not. Anyways first thing I thought of is dropping some games on there that I want to sell but don't want them to go for less then x dollars so today alot of games are going up for not so good prices.

Thanks for the kudos BTW! Kudos on your banner (I guess that's what it's called) :D I'm secretly hoping for an XBL release of Policenauts but I'm def not holding my breath

Question for an ebay noob.

Is it better to do it with no listing fee and pay the higher % at the end or do it the normal way?

[quote name='Slappybob']Question for an ebay noob.

Is it better to do it with no listing fee and pay the higher % at the end or do it the normal way?[/QUOTE]

I'm a little confused by this because I'm pretty sure the free listings are for auction style only which have the lower % and you are referring to the BIN with the higher %. I dunno call me a noob.

I'm gonna have to try this, even if it means that the auction area of this site turns into a rabid hamster convention.

I'm not worried about listing fees, its the final value fees that kill me. Most my items list for 5-15 cents each. FVFs take $5-$15 each item I sell. :(

bread's done
Back