No Longer a Gamer - Selling Wii Sports, Rock Band 1 Bundle, and Wavebird controller

DustBoogie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
135 (100%)
Hi guys. Been a while since I've been around these parts. I graduated college, am teaching music full time, and will be returning to my alma mater this fall as a graduate assistant conductor for the band and orchestra - meaning that what little time I've had for gaming recently will be completely gone come the fall, and to be honest, I'm not really interested in it anymore.

My loss is your gain, though. I'm a cellist, but I've been asked if I could play viola with one of my university's ensembles to help fill it up. As such, I need to purchase a viola a little sooner than I would have expected in my adult life. I've been toying with the idea of selling some of my consoles for a while and have now decided to do so. I'm keeping my PS3 to play anything interesting that gets released as well as MLB 09, but that's it. Everything else has to go.

Here's what I've got.

I also have the original Rock Band game, drums, guitar, microphone, and USB adapter, as well as a Guitar Hero 3 guitar. I'd be willing to sell these separately, though local pickup (Long Island) might be the best for the drums. Honestly, just looking to get these out of my house.

For the Rock Band stuff, I've no clue. $100? $75? Shipping might kill the deal. Long Island-based local pickup is probably the best.

For the Wii:

2x Nunchuk
2x Nyko Charge Station (two docks for two controllers each and four battery packs, though I have trouble getting these to work right sometimes)

I also have Wii Sports with manual in a makeshift white case - insert printed from internet.

I can also sell a Platinum Wavebird that comes with controller, battery cover, and receiver.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heya DustBoogie,

You and I did some trades a while ago. I remember them going very well. Really I'm just popping in to say congratulations on all your accomplishments. Good luck with these sales, and good luck in the future with your musical and teaching careers!

Sincerely,
Strell

Thanks for the interest guys. Got a few requests about the GS credit, I will check the balance on the card tomorrow when I actually have some time.

sold a nunchuk, classic controller, and the wireless adapter on amazon - will update OP later. Everythin else is still available.

Hey guys,

Everything has been sold either on Amazon or to my sister.

I still have two Nunchuks, Wii Sports, a rechargeable 360 battery, and the Rock Band bundle. Also realized I have a Wavebird for sale. If anybody wants any of these, let me know.

bread's done
Back