[No Longer Active] Extend Amazon Student Prime for 1 more year from today

htown01

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I saw this on Slickdeals; I followed these instructions and it works :D I had signed up in July 2010, exp. July 2011, but after doing this it now expires Feb. 28, 2012

Note:
-Most likely for Amazon Student Prime ONLY
-May be for people who signed up in June/July (I don't know for sure)

-Right after entering the your .edu address it's supposed to ask you for your university. If you don't see it, try another browser.

For those who have done this, please post the month/year y'all signed up. I signed up July 2010, renewed to Feb. 2012

[quote name='KingSix']
Extend Amazon.com Student Prime for One Year from Today! So for most of you, your membership is set to expire June/July and the terms and conditions state Amazon MAY extend the membership, but here is the sure way to get an extension while you still can. You can wait but there is no telling when Amazon will cancel sign ups.

Simply go here: Linky [amazon.com]

Click and confirm cancellation of membership.

Then go here: Linky [amazon.com]

Confirm your e-mail address. And you now have membership until Feb 2012..

Verify Prime Membership Linky [amazon.com]
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dang, if only I realized how great Prime was sooner. I literally signed up to student prime 1 week ago, so I don't feel it to be worth any remote hassle for a one week extension :(

Thank you, membership date: November 26, 2009 - February 29, 2012. This is all thanks to a six-month free trial and then the student discount. I love Amazon!

[quote name='Trance Addix']How long did it take to get some of the e-mails? I dont know why it's taking so long for me.[/QUOTE]

I got mine instantly.

Thanks op.

Membership dates: November 28, 2009 - February 29, 2012

January 22, 2010 - February 29, 2012

Although I have a small red circle with an exclamation point in it under my membership date now. Not sure if it was there before...

[quote name='Trance Addix']Well this is messed up -- I'm not getting any confirmation e-mail.[/QUOTE]
Are you looking at you university email?

[quote name='leylines']Are you looking at you university email?[/QUOTE]

Yep and also forward my Uni e-mail. Fortunately, Amazon has world-class customer service so I got it resolved :applause:

[quote name='Indignate']January 22, 2010 - February 29, 2012

Although I have a small red circle with an exclamation point in it under my membership date now. Not sure if it was there before...[/QUOTE]

I have that under my membership date too, but if you look to the left of that you should see that it references your 1-click ordering being turned off.

Weird, Membership dates: September 14, 2007 - February 29, 2012. I must have done the original free trial in 2007 because my last student one was from July 13th 2010 or something. Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back