No More Heroes $19 @ Amazon

Great game.
Great game.
REAL great game.
Oh yeah, It's a great game.

It was the last Wii game I bought this year and it seems like it will be that way till HOTD: Overkill is out.

It's a steal for $20.

Any game that let you save by sitting on the can gets my approval. Great price! I do have to finish my game however.. lol

Get it! Get it! Get it! Get it! Get it! Get it! Get it! Get it! Get it!
Get it! Get it! Get it! Get it! Get it!... GET IT!

Eh, I've played it, really didn't like it. Yahtzee of Zero Punctuation hit it right on the money.

Would maybe, maybe, bite at $10. Thanks, though, OP.

do you guys think the price will bounce back quickly ?
it's hard to find $6 more to pair it up with free shipping

[quote name='Chronis']Obligatory "NMH is great, buy it now, and why didn't you buy it earlier" post.[/quote]

:) Ditto. It actually hurts to see it so cheap. I bought it on release day for full price to support it. I don't know if my efforts were in vain... It didn't sell all that well, but Wii has such a huge install base that pretty much anything will sell well enough to make at least a small profit.

Anyway, the point is that, yes, this is a steal. PLEASE buy it.

[quote name='acyw13']do you guys think the price will bounce back quickly ?
it's hard to find $6 more to pair it up with free shipping[/quote]

No, I don't think it will, although I'd love to lie to you to make you buy it. :) Don't you want a book or something? Or another game? There are some other good deals, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
bargain ill grab a copy now,

Yeah this really was the only Wii game I enjoyed this year. I think it was released earlier this year so that is telling of how much I am not playing my wii lately. This is a little gem of a game especially at that price.

I hid a $15 copy of this game at my Target about 3 weeks ago (it is still there). I wasn't aware it was this good. Maybe I'll got pick it up later today.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']I hid a $15 copy of this game at my Target about 3 weeks ago (it is still there). I wasn't aware it was this good. Maybe I'll got pick it up later today.[/QUOTE]
Do it!

[quote name='bsesb2003']I doubt I'd live long enough to get through my backlog, darn![/QUOTE]

This is a major factor stopping me from getting a PS3 (along with the price) . . . too many games to play already.

That's a great price, but honestly you can rent it and beat it in a free weekend or over a holiday break, so it's your call.

I'm looking forward to No More Heroes 2! I did see a trailer for it the other day.

Worth EVERY FRIGGIN' PENNY. If you consider yourself a true gamer, and you own a Wii, then this game had better be in your collection!!!

Eh thought the game was over-rated. The open-world made me throw-up.

Still a great game for the price, I'd pick it up if you haven't tried it yet

I bought a copy finally. I have a massive backlog like everyone else but I'm going to give the game a try. I'm also happy that there's going to be a sequel!

bread's done
Back