No More Heroes 2 29.99 New/24.99 Used

Holy crap. That's a great price. Of course, down to about $17 with 25PRE + Edge, etc.

I enjoyed the game, and it's one of the few games I've had time to marathon through, but I found the game a tad short, the ending abrupt, and the storyline to get a bit off track. Still, at ~$17, I'd consider it a steal, and it's still a very fun game.

I definitely recommend this to EVERYONE (because everyone has a Wii). But I did like the first one better, though this one had a better combat system.

Nah, the one on Amazon is being sold by Hubbagames, so it does not qualify for those gaming credits. The amazon price is $48.xx. I'm sure it'll update to the lower price eventually, though.

[quote name='dragonjud']Nah, the one on Amazon is being sold by Hubbagames, so it does not qualify for those gaming credits. The amazon price is $48.xx. I'm sure it'll update to the lower price eventually, though.[/QUOTE]

Oops, my bad. Took it out of OP.

[quote name='One4Deuce']Might use my $10 credit on this one. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Save your $10 credit until after this 25% off since it doesn't stack. Especially if you have Edge. $16.25 plus tax after 25pre and Edge. No sense in wasting your $10 credit if you're really only getting a $1.25 credit.

Definitely get it for this price, and try to get it NEW to support the possibility of a 3rd game.

Finally the priced dropped. I couldn't play it right away since it came out the week tatsunoko vs capcom and mass effect 2. I been looking forward to it. Buying it now thx 4 the post.

Obviously you guys are a fan of this game and know what NMH2 is, but can the OP change the title and spell this out? I had no clue what that acronym stood for.

[quote name='wrencrest']Obviously you guys are a fan of this game and know what NMH2 is, but can the OP change the title and spell this out? I had no clue what that acronym stood for.[/QUOTE]

I didnt either but it sounds interesting.

I bought No More Heroes for $50, and it dropped quickly. I want to recoup my losses and get this game for $10. I only buy new, so if that means waiting- I will wait.

bread's done
Back