No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle - $17.72 on Amazon

Wow, this drops any further I'll definitely have to pick it up, but I never played the first.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Question. The No More Heroes coming to the 360/PS3, is this it? Or are they remaking the first one?[/QUOTE]
That was a HD version of the first one, called No More Heroes Paradise, but I didn't think it had been confirmed coming to the US or not.

Dang, just my luck. I just used my $10 off code from 3d dot heroes last night to order nmh2 and got it for $21.19 tax and all and free shipping using saver. Now I see I could have used the code for something else but people have been paying $50 for this game on ebay so I guess I'm still alright.

[quote name='ps2emotions']Dang, just my luck. I just used my $10 off code from 3d dot heroes last night to order nmh2 and got it for $21.19 tax and all and free shipping using saver. Now I see I could have used the code for something else but people have been paying $50 for this game on ebay so I guess I'm still alright.[/QUOTE]
If it was just last night then you probably can email them for a price adjustment.

[quote name='mitnosi']That was a HD version of the first one, called No More Heroes Paradise, but I didn't think it had been confirmed coming to the US or not.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'm in for 18.64, looks like the price dropped a few cents.

It looks like the new price point is 30, so I can imagine this prob dropping down close to 15, but for 18 and change, it's a great deal. I have credit built up for awhile and this seems like the perfect way to use it.

[quote name='confoosious']ahhh third party reseller so can't use the vg credit.[/QUOTE]

Even if its fulfilled by Amazon?

[quote name='Got_Wii']Even if its fulfilled by Amazon?[/QUOTE]
It has to be shipped and sold by Amazon.

Game is easily worth $20, although it is not as good as the first but still pretty damn good.

couldn't resist the $18 dollar price. In order to get free shipping i added Spiderman Web of Shadows Like new for $12 from warehouse deals. Since they're both fulfilled by Amazon, it qualifies for free shipping.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I have a $10 credit from SSIV... Could get this for $10... Glad I waited it out, heard it was not as good as the first one.[/QUOTE]

gameplay is much better than the 1st, besides going around in a moto was just boring, the retro games are fun also

There's a lot more polish in this game, but the fighting does kind of drag towards the end of the game. Also a LOT more boobage in this game than in the first, however...

If you're holding your hopes out for No More Heroes 3, this game concludes pretty definitively.

Jesus Christ, people! Buy the fucking game! The last couple threads have made me really sad. You all are killing the unborn fetus that is No More Heroes 3.

I thoroughly enjoyed the first NMH, haven't had the Wii connected to the TV in around a year, though. Placed an order, thanks OP.

in 4 1 and tomb raider I don't think this is going to drop anymore since the first one never really went down from $20 and I think that was a great game

[quote name='Buuhan1']Jesus Christ, people! Buy the fucking game! The last couple threads have made me really sad. You all are killing the unborn fetus that is No More Heroes 3.[/QUOTE]
^ This!

I guess they just aren't prepared, and having trouble in their virtual world..
:lol:

fuck, spent too long scrolling through my Books wishlist to decide what to pad the FSSS with, and it sold out. Oh well, it'll be sub-$20 again.

Price: $29.02 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details You Save: $0.97 (3%).

already went back up.

also enjoyed reading the product features on the game.

Product Features

• Made with the Best Quality Material with your child in mind.
  • Top Quality Children's Item.

[quote name='gamerdogbert']fuck, spent too long scrolling through my Books wishlist to decide what to pad the FSSS with, and it sold out. Oh well, it'll be sub-$20 again.[/QUOTE]

yup, the exact same thing just happened to me. fuck

Back in stock, only 3 copies left. Check that, 2 copies left... Looks like this one'll be going in and out of stock for awhile...

EDIT: By the time I typed that, already out of stock again. But I managed to get one at $18.65. Definitely check back frequently if you're still trying to snag one. I am guessing that the "Fulfilled by Amazon" sellers have a per-hour or some other time-based limit, and that it'll come in stock again every certain interval... just a theory though.

Just bought it last week for $30, and it was worth every penny. Truly one of the greatest games on the Wii, if not this generation. Great style, gameplay, and atmosphere. A big improvement from the first.

Thanks OP but going to pass for now as I haven't played the first one yet (although is in my backlog). I know I mentioned this in a previous thread, but crazy how prices in general seem to be dropping this year the way they are. That, or I just haven't paid much attention in the past.

Keep in mind that the original was (is?) ridiculously inflated in value on Ebay and other resale sites. I was lucky to find someone who sold it to me for $20 on another forum. I wouldn't be surprised to see this one going for $60-80 at some point.

[quote name='Gaming-Module']Keep in mind that the original was (is?) ridiculously inflated in value on Ebay and other resale sites. I was lucky to find someone who sold it to me for $20 on another forum. I wouldn't be surprised to see this one going for $60-80 at some point.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. It's a great game on the Wii. The market is there, but the audience isn't responding. Years down the road, it'll be one of those niche games everyone wants, and because there are so many Wiis out there, there simply won't be enough copies... then inflation.

[quote name='Gaming-Module']Keep in mind that the original was (is?) ridiculously inflated in value on Ebay and other resale sites. I was lucky to find someone who sold it to me for $20 on another forum. I wouldn't be surprised to see this one going for $60-80 at some point.[/QUOTE]

Really? I mean you can get it used from Walmart for under $20.

Also wasn't the first bundled with Red Steel or something for a 2 for $30 at Bestbuy or Target (or both).

Its not a rare game. It was good and I picked it up day 1 but seriously don't kid yourself thinking its going to be a "rare" game. Its going to be similar to Killer 7 where it will stay under $20 and with a small amount of searching you can find it.

Yea I bought it on release day for $50. I also bought the first one at full price when it came out. I'll buy the third one too if they make it. Sadly though I haven't had the chance to play Desperate Struggle yet.

bread's done
Back