No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle - $17.72 on Amazon

At this point it doesn't make sense to buy any third party wii titles on their release dates, they seem to drop so fast.

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']Around how long is the game supposed to last?[/QUOTE]

I've read it was about 10 hours, give or take.

My order got cancelled, but Hubbagames, the seller, still has copies listed for sale (at a higher price).
Did this happen to anyone else?

[quote name='Sinksand']My order got cancelled, but Hubbagames, the seller, still has copies listed for sale (at a higher price).
Did this happen to anyone else?[/QUOTE]

mine shipped, guess is i lucked out.

[quote name='Sinksand']My order got cancelled, but Hubbagames, the seller, still has copies listed for sale (at a higher price).
Did this happen to anyone else?[/QUOTE]

That sucks. I also ordered mine from Hubbagames via Amazon at $19.88 but got my shipping notice yesterday so I guess I got lucky.

I placed my order on May 30 at 10pm...did you place yours before or after?

I bought MadWorld for $7 from Hubbagames, not only did he not cancel it, I got my copy in perfect sealed condition in just a couple days, as did many others. I'm afraid you just got some sort of mistake, Sinksand.

[quote name='DarkonJohn']That sucks. I also ordered mine from Hubbagames via Amazon at $19.88 but got my shipping notice yesterday so I guess I got lucky.

I placed my order on May 30 at 10pm...did you place yours before or after?[/QUOTE]

I placed my order on May 28th, so who knows what happened.

The email from Amazon says that it was cancelled "due to a lack of availability from our suppliers."

Oh well, I'm sure it will hit $20 again soon, and I want to play this game bad enough that I should've purchased it at full price anyway.

its been fluxing all day in a short time frame.
under 20 now but even if it does go back up just keep refreshing. keeps going all over the place today.
i have one in my basket for 19.87

might want to just add it to your cart and let it sit there.
i added one last week and forgot about and it is still there with the older price.

madworld is under 7 too. might get that. any good?

[quote name='PotatoGuy']might want to just add it to your cart and let it sit there.
i added one last week and forgot about and it is still there with the older price.

madworld is under 7 too. might get that. any good?[/QUOTE]

Very good!

:cold:[quote name='PotatoGuy']might want to just add it to your cart and let it sit there.

madworld is under 7 too. might get that. any good?[/QUOTE]

It's pretty good, not without its faults, but for the price I would grab a copy.

Just finished NMH2 last night and was dissapointed with the length of the game. (Just over 6 hours) .... but I suppose it is better than them leaving in the less fun parts (overworld, and farming money to get to the next rank fight) to make it longer. So I can forgive the short length.

Wow, didn't expect it to be so short. That's about half of what I expected. I assume the first game is just as short?

Anyway. Not sure what to think here. Never played the first game and people say that one is better... but then again I think I know better than to listen to people's starry-eyed nostalgia now. I always end up disappointed when I do. I think based on the trailer I saw with Travis playing with his cat... I don't know... it just sold me. Call me easy to please, but that is one of the main reasons I want this game. It made me laugh.

Also, I read a lot about a tedious overworld map in the first game and how the 2nd one is more streamlined and less monotonous. If that's true then win-win. I think I'll actually buy the game... after a few hundred more tactical refreshes, that is. :lol:

back to $19.53 which is the 3rd lowest price I've seen amazon have!!! I grabbed it as they usually cycle through these things every couple of months and I want to use my promotional credit from Heracles. They have Mushroom Men back up at $20 and WarioLand Shake it to $26 for a month or so now when they were $12 and $18 a few months back!!!

[quote name='yarkitty123']Wow, didn't expect it to be so short. That's about half of what I expected. I assume the first game is just as short?

Anyway. Not sure what to think here. Never played the first game and people say that one is better... but then again I think I know better than to listen to people's starry-eyed nostalgia now. I always end up disappointed when I do. I think based on the trailer I saw with Travis playing with his cat... I don't know... it just sold me. Call me easy to please, but that is one of the main reasons I want this game. It made me laugh.

Also, I read a lot about a tedious overworld map in the first game and how the 2nd one is more streamlined and less monotonous. If that's true then win-win. I think I'll actually buy the game... after a few hundred more tactical refreshes, that is. :lol:[/QUOTE]

If you can appreciate the strange quirkiness(and since you like that there's a cat minigame, you probably "get" it), I'd say it's worth playing both of them. I enjoyed the first one thouroghly and I'm working through the second one now and it's just as good. For the record I didn't mind driving the motorcycle around but I know I'm in the minority

If only I wasn't going to move soon... trying not to get anything new before then. At least Steam is digital :( I hope it's sticks around at this price level, or go even lower, in July.

[quote name='yarkitty123']bump

$18.10 now[/QUOTE]

Ok, I broke down. I had to bite at $18.10. I really liked the first one so I am looking forward to this

[quote name='yarkitty123']bump

$18.10 now[/QUOTE]

$15 and it's mine! I bought the first one for $50, so I want to make it up with this one.

Thanks OP!

Just picked up a copy for my brother. Added Elite Beat Agents for myself at $9.96 to qualify for free shipping.

A pretty good deal overall. :D

bread's done
Back