No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise coming to PS3 and 360.

According to Famitsu. I think scans are out there somewhere.
I'll post them as soon as I find them.

http://www.n4g.com/News-430101.aspx

Scans:
17454_461550_122_579lo.jpg

From the scans looks a tad better than the Wii version.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RelentlessRolento']yep, this is the nail in the coffin for me... My wii is getting sold right after NMH2 and Monster Hunter Tri.[/QUOTE]

I wish I could sell my 360. :(

I Wonder if the finishing and wrestling moves are going to be done dual analog now or what. Eitherway I am intrigued since I bought NMH on launch and loved it.

The ps3 motion controls can mimic 99% of the crap you do in the wii version. Plus i am sure Wand support will be there as well. I think this is just the beginning of failed wii games ported to the HD consoles, looking for success.

[quote name='blitz6speed']The ps3 motion controls can mimic 99% of the crap you do in the wii version.[/QUOTE]
The only thing I could imagine doing with the PS3 motion controls is the High/low stance... not that I would want to use them to do that.

Ehhhhh I don't know about this one. Without the waggle this is just a plain old beat-em-up with bad bosses and a good cutscene every half an hour.

I hope they'll add more missions and such to this, the first game only lasted me about 29 hours, IIRC. I'd like more different jobs to do or maybe more character skins.

Can we safely say this'll be out by next year? I'd really like to get it before next holiday season.

Sound good, I can't wait to play it. Now, I'm going to need for Vanillaware to stop playing go ahead and release Muramasa: The Demon Blade for PS3/360. It needs to happen.

[quote name='Thomas96']Sound good, I can't wait to play it. Now, I'm going to need for Vanillaware to stop playing go ahead and release Muramasa: The Demon Blade for PS3/360. It needs to happen.[/QUOTE]

Muramasa is incredibly overrated. You're not missing anything.

[quote name='Thomas96']Sound good, I can't wait to play it. Now, I'm going to need for Vanillaware to stop playing go ahead and release Muramasa: The Demon Blade for PS3/360. It needs to happen.[/QUOTE]
If NMH is any indication, you'll see it ported in 2012.

I'm disappointed it's just a port and not a new game. When it was first announced and there was no info on it I was pretty excited, thinking it was a spinoff.

I'll pass, I've already played the Wii version. It was great, but not worth buying again on the 360.

If it'll bring something new to the game or get more people playing it, awesome. The first game was fun and I'd love to have it build a stronger brand.

Cool and what a coincidence, I was listening to an old CAGcast and they were talking about No More Heroes. I was telling myself it could be one of the next game I should play.

I'm glad this series is coming to the PS3/360. I actually liked NMH but did not care about the motion controls one bit. I'm hoping there's an option to use a normal controller in this game. But I hope they actually take advantage of the hardware and don't make it a shoddy port...

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Muramasa is incredibly overrated. You're not missing anything.[/QUOTE]

A lot of Wii games are overrated (Madworld, Muramasa, Conduit, etc.) IMO. It's more like Wii owners are just grateful that every once in a while, they get a semi decent game that doesn't involve stupid mini-games or shovelware. I can't even remember the last time I turned mine on.

Buy a Wii? Some of you people's hatred for the console is lame/hilarious.

[quote name='Vinny']A lot of Wii games are overrated (Madworld, Muramasa, Conduit, etc.) IMO. It's more like Wii owners are just grateful that every once in a while, they get a semi decent game that doesn't involve stupid mini-games or shovelware. [/QUOTE]

Just like Halo, Gears, and Call of Duty are overrated shooters made and marketed for teenage boys and the lowest common denominator? Awesome! :)

[quote name='SuperPhillip']Buy a Wii? Some of you people's hatred for the console is lame/hilarious.

[/QUOTE]

Buy a console for one game? Great idea brah!

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Buy a console for one game? Great idea brah![/QUOTE]

The Wii only has one game?
Are you trying to prove yourself to be functionally retarded?
Seriously, what a completely stupid post. haha

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']What a dumb name.[/QUOTE]
See, it's a reference to the first boss fight against Death Metal, where you and he are going on this long, Metal Gear Solid-esque philosophical ramble and...

Come to think of it, my explanation doesn't make it make any more sense.

[quote name='The Crotch']See, it's a reference to the first boss fight against Death Metal, where you and he are going on this long, Metal Gear Solid-esque philosophical ramble and...

Come to think of it, my explanation doesn't make it make any more sense.[/QUOTE]

Your name is awesome, and that is all that matters.

[quote name='The Crotch']See, it's a reference to the first boss fight against Death Metal, where you and he are going on this long, Metal Gear Solid-esque philosophical ramble and...

Come to think of it, my explanation doesn't make it make any more sense.[/QUOTE]
If there are no more heroes, then how can there be a paradise for them?

Just calling it "No More Heroes" would've been fine for me.

I really like the sound of this. No More Heroes is one of the few games I want for the Wii. There just aren't that many games for the Wii that really interest me, since I really like RPGs and some action games. The DS seems to get a lot more quality titles than the Wii.

[quote name='erehwon']I really like the sound of this. No More Heroes is one of the few games I want for the Wii. There just aren't that many games for the Wii that really interest me, since I really like RPGs and some action games. The DS seems to get a lot more quality titles than the Wii.[/QUOTE]

DS gets more quality titles than everything imo.

[quote name='SuperPhillip']Buy a Wii? Some of you people's hatred for the console is lame/hilarious.
[/QUOTE]

Your hard on for Nintendo is lame/hilarious.

Ill check the game out since it's one of the Wii titles I was interested in. Hopefully they don't botch it.

[quote name='Blackout']Your hard on for Nintendo is lame/hilarious. [/QUOTE]

Awesome comeback! LOLOLOLOL
Perfect CAG material here, dawg!
I guess hatred is acceptable, but liking a console (when it's not the PS3 or 360) isn't.
Are you 12? Please tell me you're 12. It's the only logical solution here to your juvenile stupidity.

There's a difference between having the Wii as a favorite console with losers constantly shitting on that opinion and having an unhealthy fixation for it. The sooner you separate those two, the sooner I stop talking to you like you're twelve.

[quote name='SuperPhillip']Awesome comeback! LOLOLOLOL
I guess hatred is acceptable, but liking a console (when it's not the PS3 or 360) isn't.
Are you 12? Please tell me you're 12. It's the only logical solution here to your juvenile stupidity.

There's a difference between having the Wii as a favorite console with losers constantly shitting on that opinion and having an unhealthy fixation for it. The sooner you separate those two, the sooner I stop talking to you like you're twelve.[/QUOTE]

Noone even really shat on it, they just expressed that they were happy that the game was coming to other consoles because they don't own a wii.

I don't have a wii, I'd like to get one eventually, but Im definitely glad that NMH is coming to ps3 and 360 because that means I get to play it sooner. Not owning something doesnt mean I hate it.

Wait... Its a port of the Wii game to PS3 and 360? fucking awesome!!! This was one of the only few games I played on my Wii (and enjoyed) before I sold it. Just bring this to the US. PLEEAAAASSSEEEE!!!

[quote name='SuperPhillip']Awesome comeback! LOLOLOLOL

There's a difference between having the Wii as a favorite console with losers constantly shitting on that opinion and having an unhealthy fixation for it. The sooner you separate those two, the sooner I stop talking to you like you're twelve.[/QUOTE]

Hatred? Who in this thread is filling over with hatred towards the Wii? You make it sound like were at some white supremacist meeting or something.
I really didn't see anyone shitting on the Wii. You set up the thread with the "Wii is aids" garbage, nobody else did. Now tell me, why would you do that? Then when someone's post even slightly dissed the Wii, you went on some lame shit about COD and 360 games being made for teenage boys and calling people stupid and retarded. All Thomas said was he wanted another Wii game ported, and you took that as he hated the hell out of the system. We get it. You love the Wii. Some people don't like the Wii. You don't have to defend it at every waking moment. That seems like an unhealthy fixation to me.

[quote name='Blackout']Hatred? Who in this thread is filling over with hatred towards the Wii? You make it sound like were at some white supremacist meeting or something.
I really didn't see anyone shitting on the Wii. You set up the thread with the "Wii is aids" garbage, nobody else did. Now tell me, why would you do that? Then when someone's post even slightly dissed the Wii, you went on some lame shit about COD and 360 games being made for teenage boys and calling people stupid and retarded. All Thomas said was he wanted another Wii game ported, and you took that as he hated the hell out of the system. We get it. You love the Wii. Some people don't like the Wii. You don't have to defend it at every waking moment. That seems like an unhealthy fixation to me.[/QUOTE]

You're not helping against that argument, y'know?

[quote name='heavyd853']Noone even really shat on it, they just expressed that they were happy that the game was coming to other consoles because they don't own a wii. [/QUOTE]

Oh, no, I meant in general. Not this topic. My poor wording. No worries.

Thank god!

Hopefully it doesn't look TOO shitty on an HD tv.

After the dissapointment that was Smash Bros Brawl, i refused to buy anymore wii games ever again. Why i still have the system is because i'm too damn lazy to put it for sale on ebay. But despite this fact, there were a couple games I really wanted to play.

No More Heroes
Murumasa
Tatsunoko vs Capcom

Now there are only 2 games on the wii I want. Hopefully those others come to XBLA or something.

I need to go back and play this game some more, haven't touched it in the longest time. It's cool that it's coming to the other consoles. Maybe after I finish the Wii version I'll go through again on 360 for the Achievements. :)

[quote name='62t']Havent play the original but how important is motion control to the original game?[/QUOTE]
Considering you could only play it with waggle controls they were pretty important. But for the most part they could have easily been replaced with regular controls.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']Considering you could only play it with waggle controls they were pretty important. But for the most part they could have easily been replaced with regular controls.[/QUOTE]

Very easily. Interested in double-dipping.

bread's done
Back