No More Heroes sold out on cc.com? The site says yes but I say hellllll no.

mitch079

CAGiversary!
PRMega mentioned in Cheapy's thread that he still had it in his cart from earlier in the week and they let him order it. So after a few minutes of figuring out the item # and the web address needed to add it to your cart, here you go:

http://www.circuitcity.com/rpsm/OID/199566/QUANTITY/1/rpem/ccd/addToCart.do

I just did it and ordered a copy. Who knows, maybe this will work with all sold out games/products? And if a mod wants to screw around with it to get the affiliate link, that's cool. I figured I'd start this thread as it might have gone unnoticed in Cheapys.

I think it was sort of in stock for a while, I had noticed this afternoon that it was letting me order (didn't have time to check if anyone posted that, sorry).. but it's back to showing OOS for me now...

So it's probably not CC scamming as much as maybe they only had a few and sold quickly..?

Lets you put it in the cart but then says "All of your items are unavailable" and wont let you go farther.

I'm still lookign for one, so if anyone grabs an extra, PM me!

thats what seeing the ad a week in advance is for...you buy it beforehand and then pricematch it, especially if you cannot make it sunday morning.

[quote name='MikeHoncho']I'm gonna be laughing if they have no stock left to complete your order that wasn't even supposed to go through[/QUOTE]

Thanks for contributing. It shows my order is scheduled to ship Monday so you can just look in the mirror if you want something to laugh at.

This sucks. I got another BACK IN STOCK e-mail early this morning and I put it in my cart and it's sold the fuck out AGAIN. I want to use this $10 coupon, :bomb:

Went to two CC's and they were both sold out. Ended up just price matching it at BB. It is all good as long as I get it for $20.

Thanks for the tip op, I was able to get in for the one I had in my cart and it shipped today. had just bought a used one from GS for 20.49, so goozex fodder I suppose, keep the nice and new for me.

I went to get a copy for my friend yesterday but they were all gone. I asked the cashier and he said they were all snatched up in one day.

My friend just priced matched at Kmart and got a copy.

[quote name='mitch079']Thanks for contributing. It shows my order is scheduled to ship Monday so you can just look in the mirror if you want something to laugh at.[/QUOTE]
It's funny when people take things seriously, while you guys are waiting at home I will actually get up and go buy it and play it today

I'll wait until it ships until I start feeling good, but my order was in and confirmed earlier, and I had no plans to go anywhere near a store (plus, I hate CC B&M) this weekend, so PMing wasn't an option. Thanks OP.

Can someone explain this to me? I click the link.. it brings me to the item in a cart but it comes up as not in stock. So..what's the trick?

[quote name='MikeHoncho']It's funny when people take things seriously, while you guys are waiting at home I will actually get up and go buy it and play it today[/QUOTE]

It is too funny when you're wrong, you go blame people of taking thing seriously, "Lo$er".

[quote name='mitch079']Who knows, maybe this will work with all sold out games/products?[/QUOTE]

No. No, it won't. "Sold out" typically implies out of stock, as in they don't have an item to ship you. This might work if they're getting more of the item, but don't bet on it.

[quote name='lilboo']Can someone explain this to me? I click the link.. it brings me to the item in a cart but it comes up as not in stock. So..what's the trick?[/QUOTE]

Same here.

If you guys actually get this to work, then more power to you...but I also wouldn't be surprised if Circuit City canceled the orders or had to push them back until they get more stock in.

[quote name='ychanus']It is too funny when you're wrong, you go blame people of taking thing seriously, "Lo$er".[/QUOTE]
You're not supposed to quote yourself when talking unless you have already have said it in any of your previous posts, Lo$er

[quote name='ychanus']Mine was shipped today. Thanks OP, the troll in the 2nd post can kiss my @$$[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I find it funny how someone types "@$$" on an site named "Cheap Ass Gamer."

[quote name='Demolition Man']:rofl:

I find it funny how someone types "@$$" on an site named "Cheap Ass Gamer."[/QUOTE]

Keep in mind that this is the poster who thought that "loser" needed to be censored as "lo$er" too. :lol:

[quote name='Sinnbox']so why is everyone trying to get this game right now? did it go out of print or something?[/QUOTE]

Because its a great game and its a steal at $19.99

[quote name='blackjaw']Because its a great game and its a steal at $19.99[/quote]

True, If I had a Wii I would snatch it up, I was just suprised that it was out of stock.

[quote name='Sinnbox']True, If I had a Wii I would snatch it up, I was just suprised that it was out of stock.[/QUOTE]

I actually just bought it for $29.99 from EB on Friday. Couldnt find anyone on the site to grab it for me, all of my CC stores were out, and BB wouldnt PM. I feel its a good purchase at $29.99...having a blast.

[quote name='MikeHoncho']It's funny when people take things seriously, while you guys are waiting at home I will actually get up and go buy it and play it today[/QUOTE]

*makes mental note that MikeHoncho is a joke*

For the record, I received my shipment today with a filler item to bring it over 24. I got the order and shipping confirmation only last Friday too, so quite fast at that.

Thanks again OP!

bread's done
Back