No more WB Rewards??

Mikerocosms

CAGiversary!
WBIR_HappyFeetTwo_StreetDateEmail_01.jpg

Dear Valued Member,

WB Insider Rewards is concluding as a rewards program beginning July 29, 2012 and will be partnering with the WB Shop to fulfill all remaining rewards.

We recognize that our rewards catalog has not been available to you for some time. After August 1, 2012, members with enough points to qualify for a reward will be provided with instructions to redeem their rewards at WBshop.com. Rewards will include a selection of great Warner Bros. Blu-ray™ and DVD titles. The more points in your account, the more rewards you will be eligible for!

Don't miss out! Log in and add points from your Warner Bros. Blu-ray and DVD purchases by midnight PST, July 29, 2012. Just enter the codes from the inserts included in your Blu-rays and DVDs. To see a list of qualifying titles, please click here. You can also send us your movie tickets for qualifying Warner Bros. movies by July 29th, 2012. Click here for details*.

Insider Rewards members are an incredible community of enthusiastic and active fans. We appreciate your participation in the program and we are dedicated to continuing to provide you with special offers and exclusives from Warner Bros. Be on the lookout for more information about your rewards in the coming weeks.

Best,
The WB Insider Rewards Team

*** Update:

Dear Valued Insider Rewards Member,

Even though WB Insider Rewards has officially concluded, we want to thank you for supporting us! Be on the lookout for an email next week with a reward for being a WB Insider Rewards Member.

Unfortunately, please note that all discounts associated with WB Insider rewards are no longer in effect. Discounts on WBshop.com purchases (including discounts on Warner Archive Collection products, merchandise and other Blu-rays and DVDs) and discounts on WB VIP Tours will no longer be applied to future orders.

Best,

WB Insider Rewards Team

M

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mikerocosms']Nice to hear! I only had 3700 so I'm wondering how many I get. I haven't received mine yet.

M[/QUOTE]

At least three I would think! I already redeemed mine. Didn't want to risk missing out on the halfway decent titles.

7100 got you 6 items? Hmmmm..Perhaps:

500-1250 - 1 item
1251-2500 - 2 items
2501-3750 -3 items
3751-5000 - 4 items
50001-6250 - 5 items
6251-7500 - 6 items
Etc.

This was the e-mail that I received.

"Dear Insider Rewards Member,

Thank you for your enthusiasm and participation in the Insider Rewards Program. The program has now officially concluded. Your final point balance is posted in this email. This qualifies you for a reward coupon redeemable at WBshop.com.

Your Reward Coupon is Valid for SIX free Blu-ray™ or DVDs from a selection of great titles*
(Expires December 31, 2012, see more coupon details below)

Enter this coupon code upon checkout to receive your reward value:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This one-time use coupon may be used for the WB Insider Selection of over 75 Warner Bros. Blu-ray and DVD titles. Click here to view participating titles

If you have questions regarding the WB Insider Rewards program conclusion, click here.

Please note that all member benefits are no longer in effect, such as discounts on WBshop.com purchases (including discounts on Warner Archive Collection products, merchandise and other Blu-rays and DVDs) and discounts on WB VIP Tours.

Enjoy your rewards!

Best,
The WB Insider Rewards Team"

I know there is no use complaining, but seems a bit unfair to not send the e-mail out to everyone at once. The free rewards catalog has dropped from 95 to 73...

[quote name='UberSwiss']I know there is no use complaining, but seems a bit unfair to not send the e-mail out to everyone at once. The free rewards catalog has dropped from 95 to 73...[/QUOTE]

that is pretty bizarre. Hoping I get an email soon. They are probably emailing people with more points first. Could be wrong though.

I have 9,900 points and didn't get my email until yesterday...

Edit: Felt that I should also add that I was awarded 6 free titles from their list. Same number of rewards as a previous poster who had 7,100 points (2,800 difference). Soooo not exactly sure what the benchmarks are.

Also, only 47 of the 73 eligible titles are in bluray format.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AirMcLaren']I have 9,900 points and didn't get my email until yesterday...

Edit: Felt that I should also add that I was awarded 6 free titles from their list. Same number of rewards as a previous poster who had 7,100 points (2,800 difference). Soooo not exactly sure what the benchmarks are.

Also, only 47 of the 73 eligible titles are in bluray format.[/QUOTE]

well there goes my theory.

[quote name='Nesmaster75']OK, I may be a complete jackass, but where do you enter the code given to you? I can't find the box anywhere during checkout...[/QUOTE]

It's underneath the credit card box. I think there's also a promo code box in the cart view.

[quote name='FadeToOne']It's underneath the credit card box. I think there's also a promo code box in the cart view.[/QUOTE]
Thank you! For some reason it wasn't showing up in my Firefox, but worked fine with Chrome.

[quote name='francobash']2300 pts. = 2 movies, got email today.[/QUOTE]

3100 points = 2 movies as well. Argh. Picked The Incredible Mister Limpett and Wild Wild West, as my kids will like them both. Kinda disappointing given how many movies I had to buy to earn a scant two older Blu-Rays, but still better than nothing!

Picked up Green Mile (which has been hard to find in the regular case) and Pleasantville, two titles which I've been looking at picking up. I'm happy.

I was able to get 2 blu's with 2200 points.

[quote name='ssjmichael']no email yet :([/QUOTE]

It's still early. I think they're probably manually verifying that people didn't cheat before giving them a free movie.

I took the Shawshank digibook.

I had 1258 points and received one free movie, grabbed The Treasure of the Sierra Madre Blu-ray since I've wanted it for a while and... well, you can't beat free :bouncy:

Just got the email only had 1000pts but still got a free movie. Picked up Shawshank. Glad the shipping was free would have been pissed if I had to pay $5

I had 2066 points and 2 free titles. I ended up getting the shawshank redemption and the green mile (never seen either but heard good things about both). so all and all I ended up with 5 or 6 free titles over the life of the program and this final promo. so i'm not to bummed.

2000 points got me 2 blu rays. I used mine on Shawshank and Green Lantern, which my kid will like.

[quote name='eastx']3100 points = 2 movies as well. Argh. Picked The Incredible Mister Limpett and Wild Wild West, as my kids will like them both. Kinda disappointing given how many movies I had to buy to earn a scant two older Blu-Rays, but still better than nothing![/QUOTE]

Also got Incredible Mr. Limpett and lord of the Rings, figured the first would be goo for the kids as well and the latter for me as I have not seen it in a while. Not many options but, 2 for free is definitely better than nothing.

Received my email. 2150 points = 2 items. I thought I only had 1895 points, but I guess the Dark Knight Rises ticket I submitted at the last minute was worth a lot.

Going to get Hong Kong Phooey, the most exciting thing on the list.

I had 2000 points and was emailed a promo code for 2 free blu-ray DVDs or 2 free DVDS. Attempted to enter the promo code at checkout and got error code stating my code was not valid. Has anyone else experienced difficulties getting their code to work?

yay, got my coupon and ordered The Shawkshank Redemption digibook. I wanted it for the longest so I'm glad I get to have it for free now :D

(I had 1039 pts for reference)

got my code. Ended up getting Clash of the Titans (80s) blu. I read the quality is bad but there wasnt anything else I really wanted except maybe the Justice League Doom movie, and I dont mind getting that on dvd for cheaper later. Was planning on getting Mars Attacks but they removed that. either too many people picked that up or it was just removed all together.

707 points..so I got a pretty good deal. :)

all and all thru WB Rewards I got:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Quadrilogy blu set
Space Jam blu
Clash of the Titans blu

so pretty pleased. Just wish it didnt have to end and wished there selection was better.

Of course, by the time I finally get my code, Casablanca is gone. Motherfucker. I was really looking forward to seeing a restored version of such a great classic.

I got mine, I get one movie for 1550 points. Do you think they'll restock at some point as the coupon doesn't expire until 12/31? It also looks like the site shit the bed.

[quote name='mitch079']I got mine, I get one movie for 1550 points. Do you think they'll restock at some point as the coupon doesn't expire until 12/31?[/QUOTE]

i wouldnt chance it. if you wait more titles could be out of stock.

If you are struggling to find a movie to use the points, Shawshank Redemption currently has a trade in value of $11.45 for the blu digibook. Might as well get Amazon credit instead of letting the points go to waste. Just be sure to not open it as that value is the "NEW" TIV.

bread's done
Back