No One Is Safe

My K-mart 360 display has no games on it. Just the console and a controller to go thru the menus. Thats even worse then the red ring of death.

Lmao, too funny.

It's so true though, I had to get a replacement 360 on my EBgames warranty, and 3 days late it had the "ring of death". Pure crap!

My console is doing the red ring. I just look at it funny and restart it. My console has a sense of humor. I'm not worried about sending it in just yet, I have a long time left on my warranty. It gives me the red ring if I try to turn the system on and the TV isn't on. A smartass 360 system.. just what I needed.

If you get the red ring of death after your warrenty expires, does that mean MS won't fix it and you have to buy a whole new console. If so, that's really horrible.

[quote name='d00k']If you get the red ring of death after your warrenty expires, does that mean MS won't fix it and you have to buy a whole new console. If so, that's really horrible.[/QUOTE]
are you serious?......... of course thats what it means.

[quote name='d00k']If you get the red ring of death after your warrenty expires, does that mean MS won't fix it and you have to buy a whole new console. If so, that's really horrible.[/quote]

You don't have to buy a new console, but you'll be out a nice chunk of cash to get it fixed. About $130, though I've read where others have managed to haggle the price down.

no no no just buy it at costco, and if it breaks then bring it back. they take just about anything back.

Or get the 1 years warranty from ebgames/gamestop if you buy it there

ok...
I thought this was suppose to be a funny thread from reading the title (ahh.. "No One Can Stop Mr. Domino"?....... or something weird like that), I guess not.

[quote name='wbc1228']ok...
I thought this was suppose to be a funny thread from reading the title (ahh.. "No One Can Stop Mr. Domino"?....... or something weird like that), I guess not.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was funny...

The target about 10 miles from where I live, has a 360 with a huge hole/crack in it... either someone dropped it, or got mad? The funny thing is though, it still works

You guys are all lying and I bet that video is doctored. Microsoft THEMSELVES told me that only 0.007% of their consoles were sent in for repair and 99.993% of all 360 owners have had a perfect experience so far!

bread's done
Back