No pre order bonus @ Tru for Silver/ Gold remake

GIDoty

CAGiversary!
Went to pick up my copy of Pokemon Soul Silver today at Toys R Us. I decided to preorder it there because I had a gift card and because they were giving away the same preorder bonus (according to the 2/14 ad) as everyone else, which was a figurine. So I went there pick up the game, they gave me the essentials kit, the gift card, and I passed on the shirt just because the only had medium sizes and I'm a XL. I asked them about the figurine and they didn't know anything about it. I was first in line, but others in line were pissed when they heard that there was no figurine.

I'm wondering if the essentials kit, gift card and shirt were to make up for there not being any figurines. Honestly I don't really care about a 2 inch tall figurine of Lugia or Ho Oh, I'm just wondering if they decided to get the exclusive shirt and gift card instead.

You could have just used the big pokemon thread instead of making a new one. The Toys R Us site lists it as being part of the game purchase, so maybe your store just didn't know what it was talking about.

bread's done
Back