No Sign up Need, Daily Contest, Free Wii Points and xBox Points

KoA

Banned
Code:
www.GamingLagoon.com/index.php

GamingLagoon, part of a Nation Wide Insentive Program called NetworkLagoon/Dietzel and Dietzel, Inc, has just opened a new Feature.

Every Day, They will be giving out New Card Codes, including Wii Points, Microsoft 1600 Points, Xbox Live Gold Mememberships, and anything else which involves an Online Code, offered on the site.

• Free 2 Months Pre-Paid World of War Craft Memberships
  • Free Cookies for Albatross18 in Multiples of 100
  • Free 1600 Live Points for xBox Live
  • Free 1, 3, and 12 Month xBox Live Gift Cards
  • Free Habbo.com Coins in Multiples of 10 and 50
  • Free 2000 Wii Points
  • Free Nexon / MapleStory Cash Gift Cards in $10 and $25 Increments
  • Free NeoPets Neocash $10 and $25
  • Free Acclaim Prepaid Game cards $10 and $25
  • Free Dance Party 3d Game Cards $10 and $25
  • Free Star Doll Shopping Cards $10 and $25
New Prizes are added Often, and many more other Items are given if you are a Member.

For the new feature, a Part of the code is revealed Every 30 Minutes, a new code, for a different card, every day.

Sign-up Items include Many Accessories, plus a Custom Order section, which you can get anything Gaming Related, Free of charge, including Free Shipping.

Today's Free Code gived out is an Xbox Live 1 Month Gold Membership card, which is still up for grabs.

Heh. I was hoping that I'd only be battling it amongst a couple people, but now I can see the stakes have been raised.

[quote name='spoo']See the mega gaminglagoon thread in the referral section for more info on gaminglagoon.[/quote]
Yep, Just letting you know.

It was made so we can get more Traffic, SignUp's, etc..
More people that know it, better it is for now.

I started a thread a long while ago when I was a GL freak and its stickied. I'm happy for that. I'm gonna go back to my GL freak days because my 360 is in repairs now.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']WTF, I refreshed the page and the next part of the code unlocked was a - sign.[/quote]
Yes
Techincally, the - are Part of the code, so they are included.

For Xbox Live Codes, there are 29 Characters, Including -'s

Half an Hour Each
14 Hours and 30 Minutes total.

We try to give everyone a chance to a Win, then hopefully signup for the rest of our great services.

Damn I tried every letter, and it lagged on 3, so I thought that was it. That was a fucking waste of time.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Damn, last letter was M. I was too late.[/quote]
Hell, Even I Don't know the code, only the programmer does, but how do you know it was M.

I Keep getting the This Code is Not Valid. Please Enter a Valid Code error. For all of them.

[quote name='KoA']Hell, Even I Don't know the code, only the programmer does, but how do you know it was M.

I Keep getting the This Code is Not Valid. Please Enter a Valid Code error. For all of them.[/QUOTE]

I did what he most likely did -- input the whole thing on the 360, and then try every letter.

The prepaid code you entered has already been redeemed. Please enter another code.

Yep, they did it on Xbox.com like i thought, good to know for the next Xbox Live Card.

Tomorrow's[Todays] I Suspect will be a Wii Points card, not 100% Sure though.

[quote name='KoA']The prepaid code you entered has already been redeemed. Please enter another code.

Yep, they did it on Xbox.com like i thought, good to know for the next Xbox Live Card.

Tomorrow's[Todays] I Suspect will be a Wii Points card, not 100% Sure though.[/quote]

You should suggest that when they unlock the code they should unlock the last part all at once because I had M as my first guess and that was at 12:00:05 that I redeemed it and I did it on the computer btw. Someone must have figured out the code when there were only 2 missing.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']You should suggest that when they unlock the code they should unlock the last part all at once because I had M as my first guess and that was at 12:00:05 that I redeemed it and I did it on the computer btw. Someone must have figured out the code when there were only 2 missing.[/quote]

Thats What I Was Thinking but, it would be real hard
AA
AB
AC
AD
AE
AF
AG
AH
AI
AJ
AK
AL
AM
AN
AO
AP
AQ
AR
AS
AT
AU
AV
AW
AX
AY
AZ
A0
A1
A2
A3
A4
A5
A6
A7
A8
A9

All that with every letter
Guessing WM Would not be too easy.

About your suggestion, they like to give everyone a chance who is not on.

[quote name='KoA']Thats What I Was Thinking but, it would be real hard
AA
AB
AC
AD
AE
AF
AG
AH
AI
AJ
AK
AL
AM
AN
AO
AP
AQ
AR
AS
AT
AU
AV
AW
AX
AY
AZ
A0
A1
A2
A3
A4
A5
A6
A7
A8
A9

All that with every letter
Guessing WM Would not be too easy.

About your suggestion, they like to give everyone a chance who is not on.[/quote]

No I mean like at 12 AM.

Ah, another day of 360 ..
I also agree that they need to do it like the Wii one, at the minimum, the last two digits/letters at the same time.

Yeah I Thought Wii Card would be today, guess not.
I Can find out which will be next, but it's not important atm.

About the last two digits at once, I Don't think it will happen, as your chances are already pretty low to win, compared to everyone trying.

Hell i bet people are trying now with 5 Letters remaning.

On the Wii Points, it would be Much easier to guess.

Last two digits to today's were
B6

If whoever got it, got it after 7:30, he beat me by less then 2 minutes.

But most likley, he guessed it with two digits.

We are doing the same with cashlagoon.com as well -- not sure If I'm allowed to state this here but worth a try :) If against the rules mods please delete this post.

The cards are in a database and it randomly picks the one at the time the code is first started... tomorow could be wii, xbox, nexon, or any of the other items we offer... I don't even know what entry from the database tomorrow it is going to pick.

[quote name='dietzel']We are doing the same with cashlagoon.com as well -- not sure If I'm allowed to state this here but worth a try :) If against the rules mods please delete this post.

The cards are in a database and it randomly picks the one at the time the code is first started... tomorow could be wii, xbox, nexon, or any of the other items we offer... I don't even know what entry from the database tomorrow it is going to pick.[/quote]

dietzel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Long Time, No Association.

I've strayed away from GL for a while but I'm back now. Glad to see my thread still stickied.

[quote name='kidgenius']How does one enter an Xbox code on the computer?[/quote] I'm not sure as I don't own an xbox or play much other than My Wii.....

-Tom

[quote name='dietzel']I'm not sure as I don't own an xbox or play much other than My Wii.....

-Tom[/quote]

Damn you Tom, I can't get this friggin .89 point for my M$ point. These offers are annoying. Oh yea, if you can Tom you should add the black Play & Charge Kit to the 360 Prize section.

To put an XBL Code on your Computer:

1. Go to xbox.com
2. Go to My Xbox
3a. If you wan't to make new account, click Login, then click Sign Up.
1. Follow the instructions, fill out the info, then once it's done, click Signup for Gold
2. Click redeem prepaid code/card

3b. If you wan't to extend your current account, click Login, now login with your Windows Live ID From your Account, Click Account Managment, click Redeem Prepaid Card/Code

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Damn you Tom, I can't get this friggin .89 point for my M$ point. These offers are annoying. Oh yea, if you can Tom you should add the black Play & Charge Kit to the 360 Prize section.[/quote]
Suggest it in the Support Forum - www.DietzelSupport.com if you haven't already.

It's 81, I was trying at random and got a redeemed message for that one...I doubt there are multiple with that sequence up until then.

[quote name='SpazX']It's 81, I was trying at random and got a redeemed message for that one...I doubt there are multiple with that sequence up until then.[/QUOTE]
They definitely need to give out the last few digits together..

Same here. Although I did have an advantage, I didn't have enough time to set it up to its full potential. (all while using official features of Wii+the gaminglagoon site without any haxing/cheating) I'd tell, but then it wouldn't be much of an advantage, would it?

Hopefully they realize they need to release the last few numbers together sometime soon, until then though its pointless to bother.

We have heard the suggestion of making the last few digits go all at once... we will probably slow it down to every 40minutes or so... than have it release last 3 digits or 4 digits in code all at once, to prevent it from being guessed...

The wii points are easy to guess once most of the codes are there, the xBox ones are abit harder....same with Nexon

[quote name='dietzel']We have heard the suggestion of making the last few digits go all at once... we will probably slow it down to every 40minutes or so... than have it release last 3 digits or 4 digits in code all at once, to prevent it from being guessed...

The wii points are easy to guess once most of the codes are there, the xBox ones are abit harder....same with Nexon[/quote]

I'm thinking we may also mix in some coupon codes to the mix as well so users can get whatever they want.... since I can make those as long as I need with all types of characters such a &^%$%$GGD433ss

;-)

[quote name='Chronotrigga']That'd be spicy. Hope I win a Wii Points card. I'm too cheap to buy them, which is mostly while I'm at CAG.[/quote]

Just G.L. It :)

Last 3 digits are released together now on all codes...

never digit revealed every 45 minutes... this makes it fair for everyone!

Remember to check it out daily!

[quote name='KoA']Never? :whistle2:/

Digits have been changed from 30 Minutes each to 45.[/quote] The more attention this contest gets we may end up releasing more than 1 card daily....

bread's done
Back