No tax on select XBL Points Cards

Heartless18

CAGiversary!
Not really a deal, but worth noting. I picked up a 1400 point card today, one with a Modern Warfare 2 advertisement on the card. It was one of the ones where the cashier has to swipe the card to activate, and it came to $19.99 with no tax. The cards that come in the plastic case ring in with tax, so if you ever need some XBL points, try to find the ones that have to be activated before use.

[quote name='darkandlong']Cool Story Bro.[/QUOTE]

cool-story-bro.jpg

This is what happens when kids are out for summer vacation. Or in the case of some individuals, they never left :roll:

Well for places like the Maritimes this would save you $3 and I never knew about is so thanks OP. I really don't get why everyone is give the OP a hard time (or repeatedly using an internet saying that was lame months ago:roll:).

Hrm - that's weird then, because MS basically relies on retailers to charge tax on their points or whatever.

Better to wait for the FS/BB "appreciation" sales though, I suppose.

[quote name='NoName#1']Well for places like the Maritimes this would save you $3 and I never knew about is so thanks OP. I really don't get why everyone is give the OP a hard time (or repeatedly using an internet saying that was lame months ago:roll:).[/QUOTE]
ORlyOwl-Clever-Ruse.jpg

[quote name='NoName#1']Well for places like the Maritimes this would save you $3 and I never knew about is so thanks OP. I really don't get why everyone is give the OP a hard time (or repeatedly using an internet saying that was lame months ago:roll:).[/QUOTE]
Cool Story Bro.

IraqCoolStoryBro.jpg

bread's done
Back