No video card...games?

tepiddeath

CAGiversary!
I've got your basic laptop that multitasking grinds it to a halt. Any games I can get for it? RPGS? Even rougelikes that I can save everysoften...?

There are about 54 million+ games you can get for a PC with no video card.

All you need is the actual specs to dictate what you can and can not play.

need to post up specs. Even intel's IGP in the latest line of Sandy Bridge cpu's aren't really that bad. Plus my integrated A6 laptop plays modern games @ 720p... although its a real GPU core in it.. hehe

You mentioned Roguelikes: Check out Desktop Dungeons. It's part rogue, part solitaire, part strategy puzzle.
http://www.desktopdungeons.net/

It's very laptop friendly. the full version ($10) is still in development, but there's a free older version, too, with fewer features, that will keep you busy for hours.

Other than that, visit GOG.com for great prices on older games from the 90's and early 00's. Even a modest laptop can handle many of the older adventure games they offer there.

I have a netbook "ASUS Eee PC 900HD."

CPU: Intel Celeron M 353 / 900.0 MHz
Memory: 2.0 Gb
Hard Drive: 160 GB

I have over 9,000+ 2D games with a few 3D games like Duke, Quake, DooM and UT and it runs like water. No dedicated video card at all.

[quote name='Megazell']I have a netbook "ASUS Eee PC 900HD."

CPU: Intel Celeron M 353 / 900.0 MHz
Memory: 2.0 Gb
Hard Drive: 160 GB

I have over 9,000+ 2D games with a few 3D games like Duke, Quake, DooM and UT and it runs like water. No dedicated video card at all.[/QUOTE]

What games would you recommend for a very similar system?

[quote name='donteatsoap7']What games would you recommend for a very similar system?[/QUOTE]

Hit my list and check out a lot of 2D section.

What's your taste?

bread's done
Back