Noble 6 Helmet

Torazo

CAGiversary!
I was wondering where people keep getting these codes. I don't like asking for things, but if anybody has a spare code, could you possibly give me one or aim me at a contest that is giving one or more away or tell me where I can pick one up for myself?

[quote name='Torazo']I was wondering where people keep getting these codes. I don't like asking for things, but if anybody has a spare code, could you possibly give me one or aim me at a contest that is giving one or more away or tell me where I can pick one up for myself?[/QUOTE]
People mainly have been getting them at conventions like PAX, Comic Con, and anywhere else video games might have a presence.

So... Places I cannot get to heh. That sucks. Closest place to me for a gaming convention was in August in Vancouver BC, Canada, but I can't drive due to epilepsy and I don't get much money since I am disabled due to a torn disc L4-5 and Degenerative Disc Disease... -_-

Hm...

I don't blame people for putting the codes on eBay, but I wish there was somehow a better filter so people who actually wanted the codes got them versus the ones whose sole intention would be to sell it.

[quote name='georox']eBay or try the trading forum, your best bet.[/QUOTE]

I lack a credit card... I can't get one in my position either. Maybe I didn't try hard enough though.

twitter is your friend. follow...

@matchmadeinhalo and @halowaypoint

they usually give them out randomly at random times first come first serve. some of them do trivia to which the prize is the noble 6 helmet

[quote name='Interstella 5555']twitter is your friend. follow...

@matchmadeinhalo and @halowaypoint

they usually give them out randomly at random times first come first serve. some of them do trivia to which the prize is the noble 6 helmet[/QUOTE]

Thanks a bunch! I really hope I can grab one!

Both Captain Urahara and I (we're both cags) follow @alisonst on twitter and were both able to Grab codes on sunday. She works for 343 industries and will give out codes at random. She only has about 300+ followers as compared to @halowaypoint 25,000. Plus I think halowaypoint gives out used codes as no one can ever score one.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='downsouthtigger']Both Captain Urahara and I (we're both cags) follow @alisonst on twitter and were both able to Grab codes on sunday. She works for 343 industries and will give out codes at random. She only has about 300+ followers as compared to @halowaypoint 25,000. Plus I think halowaypoint gives out used codes as no one can ever score one.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot!

Got mine on NeoGAF. I don't have a twitter, so most of the giveaways are harder for me to follow.

bread's done
Back