Nodes? Where we're going we don't need Nodes! OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's referring to Cheapy being on the Stern show and there be an influx of new people.

I'm watching Hells Kitchen and not to be a dick or nothin but Robert is a fat piece of shit.

No, I'm referring to 2/3s of Mak's favorite things occupying the same place at the same time(What Mak said)

Guess what baldy's #1 favorite thing is*

Protip: I enjoy similar things

[quote name='Maklershed']When and where are you staying?[/QUOTE]

I'm going to stay at the Inn at St. Boltolph. It had it's grand opening in April. Almost all the reviews give it five stars. It's right by the convention center. I'm going to try to fly up Friday morning and stay through Sunday.

It cost me $450 with tax to stay the two nights, which is more than i wanted to pay, but it looks like a very high quality Inn with almost european style service right in downtown. And a buddy of mine who travels a lot says it's worth the extra money to stay at a quality hotel if it's not too much over what you were shopping for.

http://innatstbotolph-px.trvlclick.com/

Marklershed - thekeybladewars made this in Flipnote Studio.
n2k93r.gif

I did this one as my second flipnote. :lol:

bec5nc.gif

Its really neat if you have the time to sit down with it. I think tkw spent an hour and a half on that one and its 150 some pages long. Mine took 15 minutes?

Wow, I might be really late to this party but why does the OTT hate Wombat? I have never even seen a Wombat posting.

[quote name='Last OTT']It would be great if you called the Howard Stern show that day![/QUOTE]

I'm not an angry drunk on Monday mornings...

#-o

[quote name='Maklershed']Send some of those Minnesota Vikes my way.[/QUOTE]

Fine. Your favorite NFL team can have Brett Farve, Adrian Peterson, Jared Allen, and the Fat Williams Duo for no charge*

*Please note I am not an NFL GM and thus have no authority to make those decisions.

[quote name='manthing']They're Stern fans.

Your corn will have no effect on them.[/QUOTE]
Damn, then i got nothing.

[quote name='Maklershed']@tfn - awesome .. that's a free program right?[/QUOTE]Yup. You can even add sound to 'em and stuff to upload onto the official Flipnote site or just do it the quick and easy way with a SD card.

kotaku is fucking retarded.

One one hand, they say that people who play ODST via less legitamate methods 'deserve what you get'

Then a few posts later, they give step-by-step instructions on installing the :cool: channel on the :wii:

[quote name='Soodmeg']Wow, I might be really late to this party but why does the OTT hate Wombat? I have never even seen a Wombat posting.[/QUOTE]

Wombat occasionally posted here in the time before time. But now that he's on the CAGcast, he's too good for us, so fuck him.

:grouphug: The truth is I secretly wanna have his babies.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Wombat occasionally posted here in the time before time. But now that he's on the CAGcast, he's too good for us, so fuck him.

:grouphug: The truth is I secretly wanna have his babies.
[/QUOTE]

Mon Calimari don't have babies, they lay eggs.

Last edited by a moderator:
GTFO Ackbar, and take StinkinLinkin with you

I thought that darkslime/Gucci shoe $$$$$$ was banned?

:whistle2:s

[quote name='Mojimbo']I need you to change your avatar, http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/ user title and Xbox Live motto to indicate who you favor in tomorrow's main event so I can place my bet.

:non$$$gywinkingemoticon:
[/QUOTE]

Imacutchu!

And I want Jardine to and Couture to win but I'm not a particular fan of either.

HO-LEE SH!T @ next week's RB songs.
Avenged Sevenfold – “Bat Country”
The Jam – “A Town Called Malice”
The Jam – “Going Underground”
Oasis – “Supersonic” (Live)
Rage Against the Machine – “Guerilla Radio”
Talking Heads – “And She Was”
Talking Heads – “Crosseyed & Painless”
Talking Heads – “Girlfriend is Better”
Talking Heads – “Once in a Lifetime”
Talking Heads – “Take Me to the River
I've been wanting Supersonic and those Talking Heads songs forever. I'll probably get the Rage song too.[quote name='manthing']kotaku is fucking retarded.

One one hand, they say that people who play ODST via less legitamate methods 'deserve what you get'

Then a few posts later, they give step-by-step instructions on installing the :cool: channel on the :wii:[/QUOTE]Yep. Joystiq and Kotaku are both pieces of shit.

[quote name='manthing']WTF?

MS is making Facebook/Twitter a Gold exclusive?

Why are they acting so retarded now?[/QUOTE]
A better question would be, who the fuck cares?

[quote name='JolietJake']A better question would be, who the fuck cares?[/QUOTE]

Not that I'll ever use them on my 360, but making them Gold exclusives makes the 360 look even shittier compared to a $300 PS3 slim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back