Nolan Collection: $25 + free shipping

TDKR movie cash expires on 08/05/12, so unless they ship it pretty quickly, you may not be able to use the movie cash on TKDR.

Got a response from CS. Apparently it's on back-order due to high demand, and they expect a new shipment to come in "shortly". Certainly not in time to use the DKR coupon, I'd imagine, but oh well.

[quote name='imthebongo']Anyone seen a good deal on the prestige to round this out?[/QUOTE]

I got a used copy from Gohastings for under $5 shipped last week. You just have to catch it in stock when theyre having a sale and you can get it for a good price.

Or it's $8 new on Amazon right now which isn't bad for such a good movie.

[quote name='Bartholomew538']Got a response from CS. Apparently it's on back-order due to high demand, and they expect a new shipment to come in "shortly". Certainly not in time to use the DKR coupon, I'd imagine, but oh well.[/QUOTE]I'd hammer them to give you some money back on the item because the $8 from the TDKR movie cash can't be used.

Thanks for this not a bad collection and its Blu-ray!!
green

I just got an email today that my order shipped. I placed the order on July 12th. I'm not complaining though. For the deal I don't mind the wait. I'll probably shoot them an email about the expired dark knight money but no big deal if I don't get it.

bread's done
Back