[Non-Gaming] Killzone 2 Beanie $0.01

Hmm... perfect filler item for the new Devil Summoner game, whenever Amazon lists it. Add this to make the order exactly $40, then you can use the $10 off coupon + get free shipping!

lol 1 cent? What...

So I'm short like 1.01 for an item I want. Should I just get 101 of these beanies?
BTW can I price match this anywhere ;)

Argh, why isn't the Devil Summoner 2 Amazon pre-order page working?

Since it's $39.99, this would've been perfect.

Just hope this is still on the site when that page is up.

[quote name='heimdal']Argh, why isn't the Devil Summoner 2 Amazon pre-order page working?

Since it's $39.99, this would've been perfect.

Just hope this is still on the site when that page is up.[/QUOTE]

GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!

[quote name='Spades22']lol 1 cent? What...

So I'm short like 1.01 for an item I want. Should I just get 101 of these beanies?
BTW can I price match this anywhere ;)[/quote]
It will only let you buy 1

Question: if I get this w/ a game that is coming out mid-May (to make it 40$ so I can use coupon), won't it be out of stock by then? beanie is scheduled to "come out" in late Feb. What happens with my preorder then? Do they keep it aside for me until the game comes out (almost 3 months later...) or what?

[quote name='jeffx']Question: if I get this w/ a game that is coming out mid-May (to make it 40$ so I can use coupon), won't it be out of stock by then? beanie is scheduled to "come out" in late Feb. What happens with my preorder then? Do they keep it aside for me until the game comes out (almost 3 months later...) or what?[/quote]

Though Amazon always says that they'll ship items "when the entire order is ready," in my experience this is never the case. For me, they've always just shipped them when they became available, even when I used the free shipping (which is always). So yeah, go ahead and order Devil Summoner ;)

[quote name='Firestorm']And Romeo and Juliet sales suddenly plummet.[/QUOTE]

All those great Robert Munsch books too :)

I'm really grateful for those books. I ordered Pigs to get free shipping for Wario Shake after Christmas. This week my son used it for story telling contest at school and he won :D
Next week he gets to tell it in the gym.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']All those great Robert Munsch books too :)

I'm really grateful for those books. I ordered Pigs to get free shipping for Wario Shake after Christmas. This week my son used it for story telling contest at school and he won :D
Next week he gets to tell it in the gym.[/quote]

Wow, thats awesome.

dont forget this code MAPNEWNCSAVE you get $10 off as well. my total for K2 and the beanie was $49.71 including taxes and all.

hey guys quick question, If I did pre-order KZ2 via amazon.ca, would it arrive day of Feb 27th?
I don't want to buy from my local EB

Amazon is notoriously bad with getting pre-orders to you on time. Both my Kirby Super Star Ultra and Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World took 2 - 3 weeks.

[quote name='heimdal']fuck, I'm too late. Wanted to use it for Devil Summoner 2.

I guess it's back to Romeo and Juliet, then.[/QUOTE]

You could also get Izuna 2 @ 15$ if you want to support Atlus some more.

[quote name='Firestorm']Amazon is notoriously bad with getting pre-orders to you on time. Both my Kirby Super Star Ultra and Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World took 2 - 3 weeks.[/QUOTE]

ahh thank you man. then its out of the question. maybe i'll cop it from HMV then

right, because HMV is the #1 source for Atlus USA games.

I've NEVER had delays on any of my amazon.ca orders in the past 5 years. Will this also sway your opinion just as easily? We gotta wait another 3.5 months for the game -- what's an extra week at most if you can save 10$?

[quote name='jeffx']right, because HMV is the #1 source for Atlus USA games.

I've NEVER had delays on any of my amazon.ca orders in the past 5 years. Will this also sway your opinion just as easily? We gotta wait another 3.5 months for the game -- what's an extra week at most if you can save 10$?[/QUOTE]

??? Killzone 2?

anyway, did you order with express shipping?

So what have we learned?

1) The gaming gods believe that all of us require a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL t-shirt preorder bonus.

2) The gaming gods think that since we're all really big torsoed, we deserve baby beanies for toque preorder bonuses.

In summary, according to the gaming gods....We are pears.

I'll go one penny better. If you live in the Ottawa area and will be picking up Resident Evil 5 from the Merivale Road EB Games on March 13, I'll leave my Killzone 2 beanie with the managers for you to pick up. First to PM me gets it. I don't know when on Friday I'll be picking RE5 up; noon sounds like a reasonable time of day, maybe sooner maybe later.

Well my Beanie fits perfectly. Except I don't know exactly what the front and whats the back so I wear it with the Playstation logo front. Nice and warm.
Definitely worth the $5 I paid for it

bread's done
Back