Non Paying Bidder.....

nolan_67

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
I have a few questions about this, I had a non-paying bidder on my PSP, if I report him to eBay, will he be able to leave me a negative feedback and will I be able to relist my PSP for free?

[quote name='nolan_67']I have a few questions about this, I had a non-paying bidder on my PSP, if I report him to eBay, will he be able to leave me a negative feedback and will I be able to relist my PSP for free?[/QUOTE]
You'll be able to relist your item for free and he'll be able to leave you negative feedback.

Yes, it will take some time. You have to file the non-paying bidder alert then Ebay sends out emails reminding the person to pay and gives I think 10 days for them to do so. After that time you need to file a Final Value Fee credit to end the transaction and get the fees credited to your Ebay acct. The whole process takes around 13 days at the fastest ( you have to allow 3 days from the end of auction before you can start the process).

You kind of get to relist it for free. As long as you relist it with a starting bid the same or lower than the first auction, eBay will refund your listing fee if it sells.

You'll get your FVF refunded after going through the NPB process (and that's probably a much larger amount anyway.)

bread's done
Back