Nor Cal Circuit City receiving PS3's B&M (YMMV)

Pravus

CAGiversary!
I just picked up a 60gb PS3 at a Circuit City in Northern California. Apparently the stores around here are all getting them. They were unloading the truck when I found out. The store I was at only recieved 5 60gb versions. Not sure on the 20gb.

You'll see some CC stores around the country getting them in this week as the distribution centers are sending them out now ('bout time). So you may all check in and see. However there will likely be no 20 gb versions, these shipments will be very small (like about 5 or less small), and keep in mind some CC stores won't get any in (like my store unfrotunately).

They are not put out when the store opens. When they are received by truck, the truck is processed and unloaded. Once the console is located and entered into the system as received then it goes into the system as live and put out for sale. In my case it was available around 11:45am.

Find out when your store gets its shipments, and that is when you hang out. This is my experience with my local Circuit City anyway.

Good luck.

bread's done
Back