Norms back on TV

BLarR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Tonight 10:30 E/T, on Comedy Central is the debut of a the new Norm Show. Hopefully his third try at his own TV show will be a success and not die within a month er two. Plus it's not a sitcom, so hopefully no horrible and needless dialogue/ cliches will be used to further butcher his career. Everyone who likes their comedians good and drunk should watch, and if it gets good enough ratings they may actually play a show besides Dave Chappelle 24/7.

I remember one of his shows doing a full blown parody of Pokemon. I thought it was the funniest fucking thing ever.

Yah, his shows were always good, it's just that he was the only funny one on them, and for no apparent reason a lot of people seem to be turned off by his sense of humor, (might be the monotone).

It was the original Norm show, which I got all 3 years on DVD and its fucking hysterical. Evening with Stan Hooper was the worst show ever in the history of television - I think it made it 3 episodes before the mercy kill. This new one didnt look promising by the promos, but I hope for the best.

Dave

[quote name='MightySlacker'] Evening with Stan Hooper was the worst show ever in the history of television - I think it made it 3 episodes before the mercy kill. [/QUOTE]

Yah, every episode there was a joke about a band stand... not so surprising that one got canceled.

bread's done
Back