not a deal but...TWEWY available now on Amazon and EB/GS

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='wildnuts02']I know a lot of you have had difficulty tracking this game down online land in store I know it's impossible to find B&M where I live

Could also be a good way to use that $5 Atlus coupon too...

Amazon Link

EB/GS Link[/quote]

You're right it's not a deal, but I'm curious how you'd use an Atlus coupon on a Square-Enix game?

[quote name='kaw']You're right it's not a deal, but I'm curious how you'd use an Atlus coupon on a Square-Enix game?[/quote]

Sorry I should have been more specific - I meant the $5 off Amazon coupon that Atlus emailed out. It can be used on any games IIRC

This is SE we are talking about here, the odds of this being rare or OOP are slim especially with it selling out at a lot of retailers.

But thanks for the heads up OP

Regular edition is pretty rare too from what I hear and I haven't seen one at my Best Buy store for a while either. Great game though! I was really surprised.

It was sold out pretty much everywhere for a bit, i was getting $60 a copy for about 2 weeks on amazon, but it seems to be popping back in stock most places now.

fmm2iv.jpg

I've been keeping an eye on this.... it's been OOS most places, including Amazon, for nearly a month. But Amazon was the only place where I saw the prices really escalate. They hovered around $40 on eBay.

Video Game Price Charts posted about this yesterday.

If anyone is near a Nebraska Furniture Mart, it's been on sale there all this week for $20. I picked mine up yesterday but the sale ends today :)

SI

20$? Damn dude.

BTW, this is probably the most well reviewed non-Final Fantasy/Dragon Quest Square-Enix game since Vagrant Story and Xenogears. That speaks volumes.

So...

I talked to someone at a Gamestop in California, and apparently he said that the factory that was making the game BURNT DOWN...

What the hell?

Anyway, I'm still searching for this game everywhere... I hope TRU will have it in time for the 2 get 1 free thing.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']It went to $35 just incase anyone is interested.[/quote]

dammit, JUST missed it. when i searched, the search results still showed the lower price, but the product page was back at $39.99....and holding

[quote name='Clemenceau']So...

I talked to someone at a Gamestop in California, and apparently he said that the factory that was making the game BURNT DOWN...[/quote]Here's a suggestion. Don't go talking to this guy if you're looking for facts.

Not a deal, thread closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back