Not a deal, just FYI. Just bought Wiimote at bestbuy

farfromhome

CAG Veteran
Sorry if this is the wrong borad or old, yadadada but...

I just picked up some Wiimotes and the Wii Classic controller at Bestbuy in Houston this morning (sorry, no pic's and at MSRP). No Numchuks though.

On a side note, while I was at BB at 11:00am, a group of people were standing around a display with some PS3 boxes on the floor. I asked the rep if they were display or the real deal and he said they were realy and for sale. It's was two 20GB PS3's but someone else grabed them before I could. Anyway, I couldn't belive they had them on the shelve still have 11:00am.

Just to make this closer to a bargain thread, does anyone know if the 10%/12% off coupons they mail to reward zone members (valid 11/17-20) work on video game accessories? I couldn't see any mention of games at all, either on the front or in the list of exclusions. I was thinking of picking up an extra Wii controller.

Yes, they do. Thanks for reminding me what I was thinking about using them for. In the first couple lines, it says game accessories or something.

[quote name='icruise']Just to make this closer to a bargain thread, does anyone know if the 10%/12% off coupons they mail to reward zone members (valid 11/17-20) work on video game accessories? I couldn't see any mention of games at all, either on the front or in the list of exclusions. I was thinking of picking up an extra Wii controller.[/quote]

i'll be headin' out to try this as well on sunday. those damn bb coupons are next to worthless because they exclude almost everything! worth a shot!

[quote name='crewj']i'll be headin' out to try this as well on sunday. those damn bb coupons are next to worthless because they exclude almost everything! worth a shot![/QUOTE]

Why in the world would you use those when you would save more with a GGC?

Not everyone has GGC available to them. However, in my case I had simply forgotten that the GGC works on accessories as well as games. Thanks! I'm going to go pick up a Wiimote and Nunchuck.

[quote name='Tybee']Why in the world would you use those when you would save more with a GGC?[/quote]

that's right!

if you're in illinois, i know that the skokie/niles bb has ton's of those ggc!

Well, if you're an RZ member, the 12% off part of the coupon is just about $5 off the Wiimote, so it's not too shabby.

I'll be getting all my $20 accessories at BB or CC with $5 off, sticking to store credit for the more expensive pieces.

Shoot, I'm looking to pick up another wiimote/nunchuk (my GS has said they won't have any extras available), but my Best Buy/Walmart/Target don't have anything out yet. Guess I'll try again tommorrow :(

bread's done
Back