NOT A DEAL WII's in STOCK Walmart.com

I hate bundles and I hate Wal-Mart even more, but it's not hard to find six games from their selection that are well-worth the asking price.

wth why are there so many NOT A DEAL wii's in stock threads? You guys should all post in the same thread then. NOT A DEAL Wii's in stock at these stores

There really should be a sticky for these "deals". They really don't save you money. Well, except that time is money, possibly tax, and gas is fuckin' through the roof.

[quote name='Trenchalicious']fuck the Wii. Don't give into them. Don't be a poser. Don't support EA-tendo.[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Be a Wii hater. That's a much better way to be a poser.

You can't be a poser if that is how you truly feel deep down in your soul. Unless you feel that you are a poser down there and like to do it all the time.

Is that really that big of a deal, around where I live the only time Wii's were in short stock was like the first 6 months after the launch and the month before Christmas. I asked the clerk at my gamestop and he said that they had it in stock for the few months before Christmas and sell outs didn't happen till like the end of Nov, they constantly have it now I think.

I specifically asked Cheapy when I first became a Forum Guide if "Wii's are in stock at StuffMart" type threads were OK for the Deals forum and he said yes. However, this was leading up to last Christmas. I'll have to check back with him again and see if these are still OK now that they *ought* to be getting easier to find.

AznDevil, I don't know where the hell you live but the only time they were even slightly easy to find around here was last Sept/Oct when they would stay on shelves for a day or so - haven't seen one since though.

[quote name='Trenchalicious']You can't be a poser if that is how you truly feel deep down in your soul. [/QUOTE]

That's a cute thing to say.

What Linkin Park song has that for a lyric?

Alright, let's cut the snarkiness - let this thread be about this Wii deal or die a natural death if no one is interested in bundles at this point. Let's stop bumping it for no reason (d'oh!).

[quote name='KSHLove']wth why are there so many NOT A DEAL wii's in stock threads? You guys should all post in the same thread then. NOT A DEAL Wii's in stock at these stores[/QUOTE]

i already did post this in the other thread, and the reason why it doesnt look like such a bad bundle is because you can return all of the junk you dont want to walmart B&m so long as you keep your receipt with no hassle at all.

i guess it would make sense to put them all in one thread, and make it a sticky, then anytime someone wants to buy a wii off the web, then they can, tho it will be a bundle, but flor many of the bundles you can probably just return the games you dont want, i THINK CC will do that, i know walmart will.

[quote name='io']I specifically asked Cheapy when I first became a Forum Guide if "Wii's are in stock at StuffMart" type threads were OK for the Deals forum and he said yes. However, this was leading up to last Christmas. I'll have to check back with him again and see if these are still OK now that they *ought* to be getting easier to find.

AznDevil, I don't know where the hell you live but the only time they were even slightly easy to find around here was last Sept/Oct when they would stay on shelves for a day or so - haven't seen one since though.[/QUOTE]

over the summer it was easy to get a Wii from B&M gamestop in los angeles, i havent been back to GS this year, so i cant say if that is the case now(in los angeles) i assume it is

bread's done
Back