not available online

Archfiend

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
So I have some codes for gamestop but the games I want during the present sale say "not available online" garbage.

What do I do or can I do? thnx

[quote name='Archfiend']So I have some codes for gamestop but the games I want during the present sale say "not available online" garbage.

What do I do or can I do? thnx[/QUOTE]

either buy them without the codes, in store. or cross your fingers and pray that they become available :D

Yeah, you can't do much. I always wonder how often these things are purposely taken down, but then I give up, because conspiracy theories are too much work. Really though, you can't do anything. Look in store and maybe get a buy 2 get 1 used sale along the way.

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']either buy them without the codes, in store. or cross your fingers and pray that they become available :D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Retom7']Yeah, you can't do much. I always wonder how often these things are purposely taken down, but then I give up, because conspiracy theories are too much work. Really though, you can't do anything. Look in store and maybe get a buy 2 get 1 used sale along the way.[/QUOTE]

That sucks. Yes this is definitely done on purpose and the fact you cannot backorder is also redonkulous.

[quote name='Scorch']Which title are you trying to order?[/QUOTE]

Heavenly Sword on the PS3, says they sold out of used copies and they don't even carry new copies. Whack!!

I guess their online stores differ from retail as there are a few copies of that game at my local one. Did you try using the zip code thing to see if there s a local copy?

bread's done
Back