[NOT GAME RELATED] TNA jacket for girls?

kathos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Ok so I don't know what to get my significant other. Last year was a Nintendogs DS in a vintage Mario lunchbox, a hat she's had her eye on and a ring.

So this year, I wanna get her a jacket (among other things, I can never give one thing sadly, good for loved ones, bad for bank). A TNA jacket, she said she likes the jackets they have.

But problem is, I don't know jack squat about clothes. I just buy whatever she tells me to buy, and I rarely pay attention to the stores we go in. Actually, the only clothing store I actually walk into is the Addidas store for their shoes (the only ones that I actually like wearing).

But where do I buy them? And how much am I looking at (I'm guessing like $200+?)? Where is the best place to buy 'em too (Addidas outlet store Mississauga shoes are about $40-60 where the actual store in Toronto is charging $100+ for the same shoe), also more money saved, more stuff for everyone.

Woo, that was long. Anyway, I hope someone can answer and help me out on this ~_~.

There's a store called Aritzia that carries TNA stuff, it's in Sherwynd Gardens, Square One, and the Eaton Center. Don't expect to find this stuff cheap though, it's always overpriced :roll:

Oh I already know it's overpriced, I'm not expecting it to be cheap like dirt or anything. That Eaton Centre store should be open before the Xmas rush right?

[quote name='kathos']Oh I already know it's overpriced, I'm not expecting it to be cheap like dirt or anything. That Eaton Centre store should be open before the Xmas rush right?[/QUOTE]

It opens today

[quote name='neksus']Just for the record, it's "Adidas" :p[/quote]

XD my bad.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']It opens today[/quote]

Son of a... fuck I gotta rush down there now.

bread's done
Back