Not really a deal per say, but ya gotta see this

Yea, I walked into BB today to get Madden 07 around 4:30 PM EST and the guy working the games department said they got 42 and havent sold a single one yet.

My Best Buy store had about 20 PlayStation 3s stacked up in the middle of the aisle along with about 30-40 Xbox360s.

I was really shocked by the fact that my Wal-Mart had 3-4 video game cases filled up with PS3s...the 60GB one too!!!

Thought this was a "hard to get" product?!

Yeah, I saw some 60GB PS3s in my Wal-Mart over the weekend too and I didn't even look for them -- they were stuck in other consoles' sections.

i got one today afternoon from bestbuy i didnt get a dvd with mine though. bb ad says it comes with a free movie so im going back tomorrow to get mah free movie

Ps3's are piling up over here. every store has plenty in stock, but no one wants em, strange eh? And funny enough, all wiimote and wiis are always OoS everywhere i go. i went to gamestop today to look around and saw they had a pile of ps3's back there, even asked if i wanted to buy one, i said naw, and just bought some used ps2 games to burn.
Funny how 3 weeks ago before xmas people were looking for them everywhere, and now that its readily available, no one around here wants it o_o;;

[quote name='chodax']I cant find PS3s ANYWHERE, not like I want one though. Wii>PS3 :)[/quote]

You're either not looking for one or just don't know where they are. I've seen PS3 60GB all over town (aka Sin City) especially at Targets recently. My Gamecrazy has had both 20GB and 60GB in stock for over a week now (since about Christmas or so).

If were talking about certain 360 games than I've noticed those are out of stock and lots of places and some are real bitch to find like THP8 probably due to the Target deal. Plenty of others are out as well like Gears of War, Call of Duty 3 (Wooo! Go Call of Duty!!), Marvel, FEAR, Rainbow 6, etc.

I pulled a fast one at Best Buy today..

Went up to Customer Service with my PS3 receipt in hand and their current ad that says Ricky Bobby is included w/the PS3 (knowing full well that only the first 500K shipped w/the movie).

Told the girl that mine didn't have the game inside and I was considering returning it to get another that did have it, or just get my cash back. I then said I called about 50 min ago and a guy on the phone told me I could get the movie separate if I brought it up to CS w/ my receipt.

Before I went up to the counter I checked their BR stock and they had 0 copies of Talladega, so looking at the ad I saw on the same page under the :ps3: Transporter 2, Invincible, & The Descent.

I walked up w/ Descent and added to my CS fabrication that the 'guy' had said I can get RB or one of the PICTURED BR movies, and she bought it. Even went back to chit-chat w/ manager-man. =)

I only did this because I wanted to watch Descent in HD. Not a bad last day of '06. Now if only my TRU had better game stock..... fuck!!!

AZ, you mean you don't own all of the good game for PS3 yet? It is a very fun game. :) Oh, you meant the Toys R Us clearance!

bread's done
Back