Not so hot deals at BJS, summer coupons.

OnettHero

CAGiversary!
Bjs new entertainment flyer, available instore has just come out.
multiple coupons, beginning 6/21.

Save $10 on two 3ds games.

Save $4 on any wii game $19.99 or less.

Save $20 on 2 kinect games.

Total crap.
Enjoy.

[quote name='jb0Ogi3']Wtf is BJ's?[/QUOTE]
bjs.jpg

Actually, while this is a pretty terrible sale, I have found some great YMMV sales at the two stores in my area (on both games and BRD). I remember getting the TMNT bluray collectors set for about $20, same with the Dirty Harry BRD set (I think $23), and they had the Addams' Family TV series DVD's for $9.99 each, which was awesome. Gaming-wise, I think I bought a DS3 there for around $20 as well. So while they're *official* sales suck, I'd still give them half a look if you've got one in your region.

Their clearances have been poor as of late too. My store still has Modern Warfare 2 on clearance for $47. They've had about 20 copies at this price since February.

When has BJs ever had good sales?

& I see the garbage comedians still make the trip to every BJs thread, you want to toss your lame sex jokes I suggest you try Def Comedy Jam.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']When has BJs ever had good sales?

& I see the garbage comedians still make the trip to every BJs thread, you want to toss your lame sex jokes I suggest you try Def Comedy Jam.[/QUOTE]

White people be all like... "Hey... I can do your Taxes... I'm nerdy.." :)

Yea, when they throw shit on the bargain racks there's some great deals to be had.
Official sales are always crap tho.

bread's done
Back