not sure if this fits here bb coupon

Status
Not open for further replies.

wesdw369

CAGiversary!
Feedback
59 (100%)
im just wondering if anyone else recieved the $55 best buy coupon just for being a reward zone member, its not like the usual reward zone strips, this is like a cheap credit card application card, its yellow and the letter says how its a reward just for being a member. again sorry if this is in the wrong section

it says its a reward simply for being a best buy reward zone member, i havent bought anything with my reward zone card in months, least of all enough to get 55 dollars, it says its a reward just for being a member, its a yellow card like a fake credit card application card, unlike the usually tear and use coupon style they usually use, wondering if im the only one to get one today

i think op means 5 dollar coupon...and yes you do get but after a couple purchases i think....

edit:

If it was 55 bucks...than dayum....where is mine coupon!

bought the hddvd player from sam goody, so it wasnt that, only thing ive bought in the last 6 months is a ps3 and a 2500 dollar camera for my wife, but we forgot to use the reward zone card on both of them

[quote name='wesdw369']bought the hddvd player from sam goody, so it wasnt that, only thing ive bought in the last 6 months is a ps3 and a 2500 dollar camera for my wife, but we forgot to use the reward zone card on both of them[/quote]

If you go on the www.myrewardzone.com site, I think there's a way to apply reward zone points to past purchases. At least I think I remember something like that...

[quote name='Kauza']If you go on the www.myrewardzone.com site, I think there's a way to apply reward zone points to past purchases. At least I think I remember something like that...[/quote]

One can, but he'll need the code(s) printed on the receipt(s).

index.cfm

[quote name='vicious7171']$55 just for being a member? There must be some mistake. It's a trap![/QUOTE]

LOL, most definitely.

[quote name='wesdw369']maybe im reading it wrong trying to upload an image of it[/QUOTE]

upload it to an image hosting site like imageshack or photobucket

I just got $55 in reward zone certificates credited to my account, but they have not appeared in my certificates list yet. Those are from the purchase of a new gaming PC rig though.

That's just a regular Reward Zone certificate from accumulating the points from those purchases. Maybe your wife went online to report the purchases?

Also, might want to take your name and address off the pic.

[quote name='wesdw369']im just wondering if anyone else recieved the $55 best buy coupon just for being a reward zone member, its not like the usual reward zone strips, this is like a cheap credit card application card, its yellow and the letter says how its a reward just for being a member. again sorry if this is in the wrong section[/quote]

So to clarify the math... you bought a $2500 camera and a PS3. You get 1 point per dollar and about $2900 in purchases would get you $58, or rounded down... $55. Circuit City's reward CC actually gives you $5 back for every $100 you spend. That's why I send all my big purchases there.

[quote name='Admiral Moo']That's just a regular Reward Zone certificate from accumulating the points from those purchases. Maybe your wife went online to report the purchases?

Also, might want to take your name and address off the pic.[/quote]

You may also want to smudge some of the RZ Coupon #s in the pic as well just so some schmo doesn't steal your free money.

OK, so if I'm reading this correctly, the OP got a (rather large) Reward Zone certificate for purchases he made? I think it's time to shut this down. Sounds very YMMV to me ;).

Reminds me, though, I got a $5 cert and it is about to expire - I almost never have any reason to shop at Best Buy except for when they have game clearances or the $5 and $10 off coupons. Since those have been dead recently I can't think of what to spend it on. I guess I can buy an ink cartridge or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back