Not sure what to make of this site...

drfunk85

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hey CAGers. I found this link, and I'm not really sure what to make of it. These guys claim to be from the future and their time machine broke down. If nothing else, it's pretty entertaining. Just figured I'd post it to see what you thought:

www.tomandsamarestuck.com

I like how they use Quicktime, logically assuming that they are most familiar with this program, meaning only one thing...APPLE HAS TAKEN OVER THE WORLD!

[quote name='Cracka']Oh no! In the future comedy isnt funny![/QUOTE]

Comedy took a downturn as soon as people started thinking that Dane Cook was funny.

[quote name='WinnieThePujols']If they're from 2346 then why is "the 70's" in reference to the 1970's, when in reality it would be 2270 for them?

:)[/quote]

I think it's cause they speak in modern toungue. They say it because they know everybody today would think of the 1970s. That, and as they also explained, the 70s are considered the biggest party decade ever, and it's very possible it's become like a brand name for the 1970s.

[quote name='WinnieThePujols']If they're from 2346 then why is "the 70's" in reference to the 1970's, when in reality it would be 2270 for them?

:)[/QUOTE]

FTW

On top of what you said they also have 2170, 2070 as well. All of those are "the 70's."

[quote name='Quillion']That is awesome.[/QUOTE]

His haircut, damn right its awesome.

bread's done
Back