[Not Working] MMX Controller (GC), only $8 USED (bc) at Ebgames.com

Its not actually in stock though. If you add it to your cart, it dissappears.

And I got my hopes all up for nothing :whistle2:(

Thanks anyway, OP. I'll definitely be on the lookout for it now! :D

I saw a new (I think) one in store. The packaging is cool and spacey looking. I didn't see a price on it though. Should've asked.

[quote name='Kain Vincent']It may not come with the awesome packaging, but it looks to be a good deal for the price.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/258577.asp

Apply CAG15 and SAVER (be sure to add a used game to the cart) for extra savings.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Rozz']Its not actually in stock though. If you add it to your cart, it dissappears.

And I got my hopes all up for nothing :whistle2:(

Thanks anyway, OP. I'll definitely be on the lookout for it now! :D[/QUOTE]

Got one checked out. Here's to hoping that it will ship!

[quote name='mcelfour']Got one checked out. Here's to hoping that it will ship![/QUOTE]
Me too. Thanks OP!
EDIT: Actually I cancelled. I went to my order and noticed it said 3rd party controller instead of Megaman X Controller. I clicked the link hoping it would go back to Megaman controller but it just went to a normal black controller. Be wary!

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Me too. Thanks OP!
EDIT: Actually I cancelled. I went to my order and noticed it said 3rd party controller instead of Megaman X Controller. I clicked the link hoping it would go back to Megaman controller but it just went to a normal black controller. Be wary![/QUOTE]

Well, if I get a plain third party one, it'll be returned. I'll post once I recieve to share results.

[quote name='mcelfour']Well, if I get a plain third party one, it'll be returned. I'll post once I recieve to share results.[/QUOTE]

Well, as it turns out, I did get a 3rd party one, and a crappy one at that!! I'll be visiting my local EB tomorrow (glad there's one a few blocks away from work and that I'm heading to the Post office that way anyways). I printed out the ebgames.com product page to verify that they are selling that. I may also call to complain...not sure...grr....

[quote name='mcelfour']Well, as it turns out, I did get a 3rd party one, and a crappy one at that!! I'll be visiting my local EB tomorrow (glad there's one a few blocks away from work and that I'm heading to the Post office that way anyways). I printed out the ebgames.com product page to verify that they are selling that. I may also call to complain...not sure...grr....[/QUOTE]

You're going to call to complain that you got exactly what you paid for, a Gamecube 3rd Party Controller?

the controller sucks. i bought it new for $25 at GS and the r button was screwy so i returned it.. i can hear the spring on the r button when i press it. also it is as small as the GS GCN controllers so they arent good. (from the pictures i thought it would be normal size.) terrible for smash bro melee imo.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']You're going to call to complain that you got exactly what you paid for, a Gamecube 3rd Party Controller?[/QUOTE]

I did not order a generic 3rd party controller. I added the Mega Man X controller to my cart. It said MMX Controller when I checked out. After I had paid the order said 3rd Party GC Controller.

Are you meaning to say that it's MY fault that I ordered a MMX controller and they assumed I meant to buy any third party controller?!?

If so: I have a mint sealed copy of Zelda: Link to the past (SNES) for you, only $8. What, you recieved a copy for GBA? Well it's the same game, right? No harm, right?? Ok, I'm glad you're happy about getting something other that what your ordered. :bomb:

[quote name='Fireshooter']The SAVER coupon doesn't work.[/QUOTE]
You need to add a preowned game to get saver to work. Also, make sure you read above, I recieved a NORMAL 3rd Party GC controller, not the MMX one!!

[quote name='mcelfour']I did not order a generic 3rd party controller. I added the Mega Man X controller to my cart. It said MMX Controller when I checked out. After I had paid the order said 3rd Party GC Controller.

Are you meaning to say that it's MY fault that I ordered a MMX controller and they assumed I meant to buy any third party controller?!?

If so: I have a mint sealed copy of Zelda: Link to the past (SNES) for you, only $8. What, you recieved a copy for GBA? Well it's the same game, right? No harm, right?? Ok, I'm glad you're happy about getting something other that what your ordered. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I didn't know it said MMX controller during the checkout, it now says 3rd Party controller in the cart. BTW, a sealed Zelda LTTP for either system is a great deal for $8, I'll take it.

bread's done
Back