nothing to see here go on your happy way : )

[quote name='georox']Try contacting Amazon. Complain to them, they'll likely fix it.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='georox']Try contacting Amazon. Complain to them, they'll likely fix it.[/QUOTE]

and then give you $10 because you're slidecage.

who the fuck cares... cripes.... it's not like the game delivery will wreck your life, by one day.

Just wait. The same thing happened with Fable II. If you were logged out it had the RDD option but as soon as you logged in it went away. They fixed it well before the game released and everyone was able to get it on release date.

That or the Amazon execs are sitting on their computers laughing about how they are lying to people about ship dates.

[quote name='musha666']Just wait. The same thing happened with Fable II. If you were logged out it had the RDD option but as soon as you logged in it went away. They fixed it well before the game released and everyone was able to get it on release date.

That or the Amazon execs are sitting on their computers laughing about how they are lying to people about ship dates.[/QUOTE]
probably this

I always thought you weren't a true CAG unless you had a ridiculous backlog anyways, so what's 3 days?

[quote name='xycury']and then give you $10 because you're slidecage.

who the fuck cares... cripes.... it's not like the game delivery will wreck your life, by one day.[/QUOTE]

I wish Amazon would give me $10... I had a CS rep flat out lie to me and claim they don't price adjust (Note - I wasn't trying to price adjust) when I had a preorder that lowered price (on Amazon, since when I placed the order) that had a nice little link on it stating their preorder price guarantee. I even copy/pasted direct parts of their terms showing that they need to knock my item down a few bucks since the price had changed before release date... best I got was a hastily-written apology. :/

Note: Refund didn't process until days *after* the release date, as yes, I know, they can wait til the last minute to drop the price. It didn't happen. I was charged full. >_>

I really don't mind if the games get shipped a little later. I mean, they should honor what they say in all, but I have so many other games to play/things to do that a game coming a few days later isn't going to be a major deal.

The game comes out March 2. Amazon has to ship it when they get stock. The soonest you can get is March 5th, you say.

Nothings wrong.

According to Amazon FAQs, their standard shipping rates are 3-5 day, so, unless you selected a special shipping option, if available, March 5th is correct.

Source: U.S. Shipping Rates and Times

Mine still has a delivery estimate of March 2nd for the limited edition. Did you order the normal or limited edition?

[quote name='slidecage']Hey mod Can you lock this down...... Just logged back onto amazon and they have this game SHOWING RELEASE Date again (even though mine is the 5th) Called them up and they changed it to the 2nd...

All they can figure (this person act like like they knew more then the first one i talked to)

It was either a bug in their system
The system was updating and some items were removed

BUT they said what probally happened was

Item was out of stock at the local wherehouse and someone cancelled an order ... each state only gets so many Release date items. Once they are gone the Release date shipment is gone

i had a 5 buck trade in credit left so i got it for 22.99

either way i got mine pushed back to march 2 .... got the normal ed... Didnt think the 12 cards and the soundtrack was worth 13 bucks[/QUOTE]

so uhm yeah... freak out much?

Cry wolf some more!

geez....:booty:

in before the lock! btw, why are threads locked and not just deleted? it's like "hey look at this thread, you can read it but good luck writing anything!"

I gotta agree with the others, this is an absurd complaint. I am 100% certain you have MANY games that you can play in the meantime.

Consider my business with Amazon null and void. Thanks slidecage for looking out.
Don't go outside today, it's windy and you might blow away!

bread's done
Back