Nothing to see here

Just download it however you like, because I just finished downloading through GameStop's client, and they directed me to Origin for the install. Either way, you're only going to need Origin to play it.

This is a longshot, considering the circumstances, but if anyone finds out they can't play the game/don't actually want the game, since I literally missed the thing by seemingly less than 10 minutes if you could toss it in my direction I'd be forever grateful. Been wanting to play this very, very badly on PC.

Damn! Now I wish I hadn't slept so late, I would've loved free BF3 or AC:R :| If you click the links now, it doesn't even say "keys unavailable", it just comes up blank.

Maybe they ran out of keys or something? If anyone has a spare Assassins Creed Revelations key, I would love to have it

[quote name='firepelt97']Meh, if anyone has an Assassin's Creed code I'll trade a BF3 code for it...[/QUOTE]

sent you a PM

[quote name='AlphaPanda']That's a looootta codes if you've gone all the way to 2014, not sure how you've done that so fast.[/QUOTE]
Their website doesn't require Email Verification, and I made spam accounts. IGN's gonna be in huge trouble...

Heads up: When AMD accidentally leaked tons of DiRT 3 keys regular users got the game revoked, while distributors, apparently, got their accounts suspended.

So, we might all lose our games, depending on how this plays out.

[quote name='tcbys']Could your gamefly account get suspended for this?[/QUOTE]

I don't see how it could. They don't know how you got the codes, and it's entirely ign's fault.

[quote name='Ashsaber']I don't see how it could. They don't know how you got the codes, and it's entirely ign's fault.[/QUOTE]
I'm hoping that's how it plays out.

for the BF3 codes, i got the 12 digit code from the website. if i wanted to trade the code/give to a friend, should i plug in the code into impulse/gamestop app? does it give a origin key?

[quote name='p5ych0']for the BF3 codes, i got the 12 digit code from the website. if i wanted to trade the code/give to a friend, should i plug in the code into impulse/gamestop app? does it give a origin key?[/QUOTE]

You have to get the serial for origin in gamestop impulse. So you gotta redeem the 12 digit code, and then download Impulse, then get serial for the game, which can be used for origin.

Looks like I missed out as well. I got the gamefly code, but when I click the link to redeem the BF3 code it takes me to the site and it says, here is your code, but there is no code.

[quote name='Dark Rider']This is dead. Missed out. if anyone has an extra gamefly code they don't want please PM me. I am not going to beg though.[/QUOTE]
It's not dead, spend less than 1 minute of your time and get your own code. Or better yet, GNPF7ZZFK46G2YW4W9M. You're welcome lurkers.

[quote name='Conkerkid11']It's not dead, spend less than 1 minute of your time and get your own code. Or better yet, GNPF7ZZFK46G2YW4W9M. You're welcome lurkers.[/QUOTE]

Code is used grr

[quote name='Conkerkid11']It's not dead, spend less than 1 minute of your time and get your own code. Or better yet, GNPF7ZZFK46G2YW4W9M. You're welcome lurkers.[/QUOTE]

Well thanks for the effort. I was too slow.

Also, I would be happy to spend effort to get a code. When I click the link it gives me the IGN error page. If you would PM me a code I would be very very thankful.

Edit: I figured it out and now it appears to be dead.

I could trade 5 30 day Gamefly keys for an Assassins Creed Revelations key or Heroes of Newerth coins if anyone's interested

I want to know if anybody had a chance to snag a Modern Warfare 3 code, or if any codes were actually given out. I found myself quite disappointed when I found out about Assassin's Creed and Modern Warfare 3.

[quote name='Conkerkid11']I want to know if anybody had a chance to snag a Modern Warfare 3 code, or if any codes were actually given out. I found myself quite disappointed when I found out about Assassin's Creed and Modern Warfare 3.[/QUOTE]

I don't think they had any MW3 codes to begin with, probably a later promotion.

bread's done
Back