Nothing to see here

[quote name='thegreatest']I'm totally satisfied. I already bought a LE copy and only had to spend $4 out of pocket. lol[/QUOTE]

Just curious, how did you manage that? Was the LE at a discounted price for you since you already "owned" BF3?

[quote name='thegreatest']No. I bought a sealed physical copy on eBay.[/QUOTE]

:???: There was a copy of the LE on eBay for $4?!

[quote name='atreyuevr']:???: There was a copy of the LE on eBay for $4?![/QUOTE]

Ha no. Like I said the guy I got the original BF3 that got banned gave me some paypal

[quote name='thegreatest']Ha no. Like I said the guy I got the original BF3 that got banned gave me some paypal[/QUOTE]

Gotcha, gotta love when things work out. ;)

[quote name='chaoticorder75']From IGN Twitter

Get 'em before they're gone[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up, but I think I'll pass. Only getting the one week trial makes me want to wait for a better promo. :(

[quote name='chaoticorder75']From IGN Twitter

Get 'em before they're gone[/QUOTE]
Thanks, wish I got that forza car pack, missed it

[quote name='tier1dc']I got a Female "Team Bring It" Avatar Shirt Code if anyone wants to trade for it[/QUOTE]

I did as well. They are probably only giving out the female ones and only listed to other 2 male items to make you think you have bad luck.

[quote name='Owen']I did as well. They are probably only giving out the female ones and only listed to other 2 male items to make you think you have bad luck.[/QUOTE]

I just now signed into IGN and got my code and this is what I got... I think its just a crap shoot on what you get.

b300c32a29.png

Just looked up the prop on the marketplace and its going for 160 msp and looks pretty cheap. So not really a great gift or even exclusive. But I guess free is free. If I had prime I'd get mine.

[quote name='COLDblood']I just now signed into IGN and got my code and this is what I got... I think its just a crap shoot on what you get.

b300c32a29.png
[/QUOTE]

That's what I got too. The MITB briefcase.

Any females get a male shirt and want to trade? I dont know why it doesnt let you select your gender. I cant do anything with this code. Very poorly done.

I'm almost positive you can't, but can you do more than one 7-day trial? If not, I'll just wait until something better comes up.

can anyone tell me if you can cancel your account ? before the end of the 7 day free trial so they dont charge you?

[quote name='Dani8l']can anyone tell me if you can cancel your account ? before the end of the 7 day free trial so they dont charge you?[/QUOTE]

If by "cancel your account" you mean to cancel your prime subscription's auto-renewal feature, then yes you can cancel it before the end of the trial so that they won't charge you and you'll still get the full X amount of days, that you signed up for, free.

[quote name='Dani8l']can anyone tell me if you can cancel your account ? before the end of the 7 day free trial so they dont charge you?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's a free week trial, not a free bonus week for signing up.

[quote name='tankyroo']And you're sure it's not charging you?
Edit: Just did it, got my second trial. thanks![/QUOTE]

Yeah it won't charge you, unless you try to turn off auto-renew a couple days before the subscription is up.. just turn off auto-renew right after you sign up for the trials and you'll be fine. I think I'm on my third or fourth trial. Regret missing SkyDrift but the keys must've not lasted very long.

For those that care, I got a $1.00 charge after activating my IGN trial. When I contacted them asking about it, they said that it was just a temporary hold, and that it would be removed in a few days. It was removed, but for about 3 days, I couldn't use that $1. Not too big of a deal, but it caught me off-guard since that didn't happen the first time.

My friend hasn't been banned from Battlefield 3 (he can still login to Battlelog) for fraudulent key, but he also hasn't played a single game yet, or even downloaded/installed the game.

[quote name='atreyuevr']For those that care, I got a $1.00 charge after activating my IGN trial. When I contacted them asking about it, they said that it was just a temporary hold, and that it would be removed in a few days. It was removed, but for about 3 days, I couldn't use that $1. Not too big of a deal, but it caught me off-guard since that didn't happen the first time.[/QUOTE]

They never charged 1$ from me maybe because i'm using paypal?

WHAT WAS REFUNDED

Prime 7 Days Free $0.00
Tax $0.00
Total $0.00

This is from email.

[quote name='Klex']They never charged 1$ from me maybe because i'm using paypal?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing that out... Just realized, that's the reason why. Last time I used my PayPal account, but for some reason I decided not to this time, and for that reason a hold was placed on my account. Now I know. ;)

[quote name='atreyuevr']For those that care, I got a $1.00 charge after activating my IGN trial. When I contacted them asking about it, they said that it was just a temporary hold, and that it would be removed in a few days. It was removed, but for about 3 days, I couldn't use that $1. Not too big of a deal, but it caught me off-guard since that didn't happen the first time.[/QUOTE]

That's probably because you used a credit card. I suggest using paypal for future trials, less risk involved.

[quote name='sunghost']That's probably because you used a credit card. I suggest using paypal for future trials, less risk involved.[/QUOTE]

Nah, used my Visa debit card. Regardless, I'm gonna make sure that I use PayPal from now on.

[quote name='tankyroo']You can get Dawn of Fantasy free right now, and for some reason I still have my free trial, I hope it didn't cost anything o_O
http://www.fileplanet.com/betas/dawn-of-fantasy/[/QUOTE]

Same here, my trial has long since been over but I have access to all the Prime features. I guess IGN Prime is still buggy as hell, I'll be pissed if they start charging me.

[quote name='tankyroo']It looks like my free "trial" finally ran out, I still never found out why I still had it for so long, its especially bad too because today they have "Choplifter" for free, and tomorrow they will have Qube, I actually wanted to play qube.

Choplifter: http://login.ign.com/prime/promos/choplifter/
What is coming this week: http://login.ign.com/prime/promos/gdc/?_cmpid=ign1497

Edit: I can still access the hub, but I can't actually redeem anything.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the same thing is happening with my account. I'm sure the timing isn't a coincidence, but it doesn't make sense why we can still access the hub.

bread's done
Back