NOV 1st ONLY Toys R Us free game (59.99) with any guitar hero rock band bundle

dancrown

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Didnt see this listed and I hope I didnt skip over it but I got an email from toys r us that you can get a free video game (up to a 59.99 value) with the purchase of any guitar hero rock band bundle on november 1st only. Ad doesnt state that it has to be warriors of rock , so it may work with older skus. Here is a copy of the link (I hope it works Im not good at this kind of thing).
http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/med...5849300&csc=1143258&csa=164977168&csu=1147931

I saw on their website the World Tour Super-Bundle for $79.98. Maybe they have it in stores. Old game, but pretty good deal since it has all the instruments.

Is this guitar hero or rock band bundles (choose one of two games), or is it guitar hero the complete rock band bundle (the big complete guitar hero bundle)? I'm leaning towards the second one. But, man, that is a poorly written ad.

The ad might mislead some..
The only bundle that qualifies is the Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock - BAND BUNDLE.
They left out "Warriors of" in the title.

[quote name='PayperMario']The ad might mislead some..
The only bundle that qualifies is the Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock - BAND BUNDLE.
They left out "Warriors of" in the title.[/QUOTE]

Oh lame

[quote name='jrenaud123']Well, it says ANY Guitar Hero Rock Band bundle, so I think that qualifies more than the Warriors of Rock bundle.[/QUOTE]

Except it's not a barcode to scan -- which means if it doesn't ring up automatically it will require a manager to override.

Good luck trying to get a free $60 game with a $19.98 clearance guitar & game pack.

[quote name='jrenaud123']Well, it says ANY Guitar Hero Rock Band bundle, so I think that qualifies more than the Warriors of Rock bundle.[/QUOTE]

I read that as referring to only the different system versions of the WOR game.

Alright I just called and it is only on the new Warriors of Rock bundle. They had the 79.98 World Tour bundle at the store I called and the manager was very firm about it only applying to the newest bundle.

That's kind of lame... I wasn't going to use it, but my friend was all ready to go get RB3+Keys with it.

That is incredibly confusing. What the hell do they mean by "any guitar hero rock band bundle", if it only applies to Guitar Hero, let alone Warriors of Rock, and not Rock Band bundles? Oh well.

Wait, since the there is no keyboard bundle for the PS3, could I just get the keyboard for $79.99 and get the $59.99 game for free? Just wishful thinking.

I'm going to see if I can get an iPod touch with that coupon. That and the 10% back for Rewards Zone makes it a decent deal (nothing in the disclaimers voids iPod purchases so it should work). I'll look to see if there's any signage clarifying that confusing Guitar Hero Rock Band deal.

I just got off the phone with a local TRU and they are saying that it's only valid for the Warriors of Rock Bundles but it's either for the whole set or the guitar only but that last part may be YMMV.

Really good deal if it included the guitar bundle. However everyone is reading the ad i would think "rock band" referring to a band bundle. If it was guitar hero/ rock band than that would be more of an argument

If anyone gets this to work with the RB3 Keyboard bundle please post! I might go by TRU after work and see. My TRU has some pretty cool CSRs and that ad is very openly worded...
Man this would be a sweet deal.

[quote name='panda911']I would be all over this if it included the keyboard bundle. You're losing my monies TRU.[/QUOTE]

They'd lose a lot more if they DID give you that deal.

[quote name='panda911']I would be all over this if it included the keyboard bundle. You're losing my monies TRU.[/QUOTE]

If you get the deal to work, I'll give you $10 for whatever $60 game you get... Come on, Panda - you're losing my monies...

it's almost impossible to get this work. the local tag on the shelf clearly stated only 3 sku qualified for the offer, they are the $179.99 bundles for wii/xbox/ps3.

bread's done
Back