NOVA HD for Android free for 2 hrs!!

[quote name='gargus']We have a section for free stuff labeled free for well, free stuff.[/QUOTE]

You always say this when something free is posted on Video Game deals. See you on another negative post.

Anyways, thanks OP. Gonna download now.

Thanks, grabbed it too. Technically it's a deal after you get the free game, as you can buy one of a handful of games (including Eternal Legacy) for .99 ........so there..hah

[quote name='gargus']We have a section for free stuff labeled free for well, free stuff.[/QUOTE]

We also have an area for trolls, it's called slickdeals.net. You should check it out.

I admit there is a place for free stuff, but this is also a game deal. Would it be better/more appropriate with you if the game was .01 instead of free? Would that make it OK with you Mr. Delusional Admin?:roll:

Do you know why you're a normal user like everyone else? Because you're not an admin, if you dislike/disagree with a post, report it and move on.

Gargus, you are probably the worst Troll ever. GTFO. Free is still a "deal" and Nova is a video game. I think that falls into "Video Game Deal."

Thanks OP for the heads up,running great on my incredible and don't worry about that idiot he just likes being a Dick head and probably jerks off to the sound of his own voice.

Actually, since it's only free for a few hours, I think it's a deal off of the MSRP, so well, you're wrong dummy.

Nova 1 isn't on xperia (only 2) so I couldn't get the free one, but I bought dungeon hunter 2 for $0.99 and then it offered me mondern combat 2 for $0.99 as well, which I also bought. I already already gotten 2 from them and am a member of their game club. Gameloft is the only provider I've bought a game from yet for my xperia. Can't say enough good things about them so far.

GTFO!!!!! go back under your bridge TROLL :bomb:

Thanks OP! downloading now

Got it for my myTouch 4G, thanks OP.

Actually pretty impressed with it considering it's just a mobile game. Definitely rips off Halo without shame, though.

Holy crap, mods are finally punishing gargus for his BS. Today is a great day for this site.

[quote name='Camwi']Holy crap, mods are finally punishing gargus for his BS. Today is a great day for this site.[/QUOTE]

Did he get banned? He's been on my ignore list for awhile so I dunno what he says.

[quote name='HeSaveDave']Did he get banned? He's been on my ignore list for awhile so I dunno what he says.[/QUOTE]

Ha, I wish. They just deleted his post. But maybe if he keeps up his shit, they'll finally ban his ass.

[quote name='Camwi']Ha, I wish. They just deleted his post. But maybe if he keeps up his shit, they'll finally ban his ass.[/QUOTE]

I hope so man. I love the CAG community and I hate when one asshole comes into every thread and bitches at everyone.

Thanks OP. Great deal!

It wasn't working on my G2 but it seemed to be because I was using Opera and not the stock browser. Switching to stock solved my problem. Hope this helps others!

Apparently you can't uninstall apps on the LG G2X. Thus, I can't get this free game. Still a great deal. Hats off to OP!

PS: If anyone can suggest some good Android games (especially strategy) please PM me. I just got my phone and it's my first smartphone.

[quote name='Camwi']Holy crap, mods are finally punishing gargus for his BS. Today is a great day for this site.[/QUOTE]

I don't know why they don't just ban him outright, it'd save them time and us his annoyance. I've yet to see him add anything positive to this site.

The deal is over now I believe, and Dungeon Hunter is now the free game. Kudos to the OP!

I also snagged the Oregon Trail for .99

[quote name='vic_x51']works for htc evo 3d

not for: sony xperia playstation

almost forgot, thanks alot for the heads up OP[/QUOTE]

I have an HTC Evo 3D also. How are you even seeing the other games? Every time I try to go to their site on my phone, it only shows a handful of 3D games.

Thanks for the heads up OP. Seems like everything is on sale. Grabbed Nova 3d and Assassin's Creed 3d for .99 each.

Now if only I can figure out how to see the non-3D games on my phone..

[quote name='ssjmichael']I don't know why they don't just ban him outright, it'd save them time and us his annoyance. I've yet to see him add anything positive to this site.[/QUOTE]

That'd be nice, but I guess they just give people a lot of chances. I remember that it took the mods a long time to finally ban Fire_Thief, or whatever his name was.

[quote name='ssjmichael']I don't know why they don't just ban him outright, it'd save them time and us his annoyance. I've yet to see him add anything positive to this site.[/QUOTE]

This place would be a lot more peaceful and friendly. I agree, bro.

[quote name='HeSaveDave']This place would be a lot more peaceful and friendly. I agree, bro.[/QUOTE]

Now guys......

Guys........

Meh.............I got nuthin.....

Since the games are only .99, are there any other MUST HAVES? I don't game much on my Droid X, but I have been sucked into Cut the Rope recently. Best buck I've spent in a while. Now I have a few others to try out.

[quote name='Camwi']That'd be nice, but I guess they just give people a lot of chances. I remember that it took the mods a long time to finally ban Fire_Thief, or whatever his name was.[/QUOTE]oh fire thief, now there was a character

They have been in swing mode lately; must be a monthly quota to fill. They've deleted my posts, legitimate or trolling just the same. Be serious though, half the entertainment on this site comes from us. And to be fair, there have been a lot of 'look at me!' non-deals posted in this forum lately.

bread's done
Back