Now, a bronze sculpture of Suri's poop!

Put "bronze poop" in the thread title and you'll get a Javery visit.

Also, did you even read the story? Tom Cruise had about as much to do with this as Britney Spears had to do with her sculpture.

Yeah, this thread was surpisingly awesome. I almost didnt read it, rename the thread something with "Bronzed Poop" in it for more hits.

[quote name='niceguyshawne']Put "bronze poop" in the thread title and you'll get a Javery visit.

Also, did you even read the story? Tom Cruise had about as much to do with this as Britney Spears had to do with her sculpture.[/QUOTE]

Yup. The OP = fail at teh interweb.

photo_tomkruse.jpg

Tom Kruze?
314789478_s.jpg

Tom Crooze?

This was just funny:
crooze03.jpg

Holy Shit thats funny.

Seriously though, with it being auctioned off you know its going to sell for A LOT. And with the money going to March of Dimes, this looks to be a good thing.

[quote name='niceguyshawne']Put "bronze poop" in the thread title and you'll get a Javery visit.

Also, did you even read the story? Tom Cruise had about as much to do with this as Britney Spears had to do with her sculpture.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Yup. The OP = fail at teh interweb.

[/QUOTE]

Tom Cruise obviously condones this or else we wouldn't be reading about it happening .
Yeah , I read the story .

I don't know why you guys are so shocked by this... I've got my 1st BM bronzed, too. I've also got some key "anniversary" BM's bronzed, too, and I plan on a real extravaganza for my 1,000,000th BM... it's gonna be gold!

Welp, back to the scientology temple... catch you guys on the flibbity...

[quote name='Richlough']Tom Cruise obviously condones this or else we wouldn't be reading about it happening .
[/QUOTE]

Wrong again.

[quote name='Richlough']Tom Cruise obviously condones this or else we wouldn't be reading about it happening .
Yeah , I read the story .[/QUOTE]

Read it again then. It is a bronze sculpture of poop, not bronze plated poop. The artist is trying to make a statement about celebrity worship. What do think Britney Spears actually posed for her sculpture while she was giving birth too?

[quote name='niceguyshawne']Read it again then. It is a bronze sculpture of poop, not bronze plated poop. The artist is trying to make a statement about celebrity worship. What do think Britney Spears actually posed for her sculpture while she was giving birth too?[/QUOTE]

Hey, you create your reality, and I'll create mine... I'm going to go on believing that Tom Cruise is bronzing his child's poop because it makes the world more absurd in a delightful way to me, and that has some spiritual meaning, I think.

bread's done
Back